Eyeliner help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
whenever i where eyeliner it only stays on for like 3 hours when i apply it to my waterline. I have used alot of brands of eyeliner i used hip eyeliner by loreal, lumene, cover girl perfect point plus by cover girl and alot of other eyeliners. I"m thinking of getting nyc water proof liner or styli-style line & seal 24 or Liquid Liner 24. Can you recomend any long lasting drug store eyeliner? §♫♪ ‹(•¿•)› ☼ »-(¯`v´¯)-» §☼ \(^o^)// ☼♫♪§
frown.gif

Well I have the same problem not matter what brand I use. I have tried waterproof and it didnt make a difference to me. So I just reapply when needed.

I use NYC Waterproof, and then use a matte black e/s over it. Stays ALL day!

The Urban Decay ones seem to last very well, as well as MAC Power Point and fluidline. They cost a bit more, but you always get what you pay for.

xxx

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use NYC Waterproof, and then use a matte black e/s over it. Stays ALL day! im going to use that tip.

I use MAC waterproof it comes off after 3hrs as well...

I also have Chanel waterproof eyeliner, its quite longlasting and oil-proof compare to other eyelining pencils.

I love the L'Oreal HIP Creme liners.... Comes off only when I take it off....

I use styli-style flat liner 24 and it works really good and stays on really long. I use to have the same problem with having to reapply eyeliner every 3 hours and it gets really annoying.

I went to bed with it on and when i woke up this morning i still had it on and it wasn't really smudged at all.

Just a reminder to be careful what you put on your waterline. Some eyeliners are not supposed to go on your waterline, and can damage your eyes. Make sure to confirm they are safe first.

Almay i-color eyeliner, I thank good I finally found a product that doesn't come off the waterline. My life search is now over.

Back