I'm Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm pregnant.. I told my husbands mom and dad, they were very happy for me. I told my parents. sigh... they just pointed out all the reasons on how im not ready. such as my cats(they are boys and not fixed, they will venture off in the summer all my male kittens do) and my house (we are still fixing it up) . Like im not already aware of this..it just made me really sad, it should be a happy time for me. .and i strive for my parents approval all the time.

I am happy im pregnant, and am excited to see the next 9 months..

btw if i miscarry after all this im gunna flip.

CONGRATS! I'm almost 8 1/2 months pregnant but I had support from both families so I don't know about that but what I WILL say is that things will get better with them-BELIEVE ME..they'll come around!

Meanwhile, get ready for the best adventure in YOUR LIFE!

congratulations
smile.gif

Congrats! Don't you let a single soul let you down. YOU CAN DO IT!

I am a single mother and I have so much negative feedback when people first found out. I ignored it, becasue I knew that I could do it
smile.gif

congrats, ive just found out im pregnant too. and dont worry about what your parents say, i live in a flat with no heating or hot water washing machine has broken and theres mould ont he walls, hey were moving out soon! lol you will be fine, and everything will be in place for when your baby arrives!

Congrats! Don't worry about your parents. When the baby gets here, everyone will be so ready, no one will care who wasn't ready before.
smile.gif

Enjoy your blessing.

Congrats! Everyone is getting pg on these boards. I'll be trying pretty soon
smile.gif

trust me as much as this baby is wanted, ive had a few days where ive sat and cried and wondered if im doing the right thing. nothing like a pregnancy to kick to other half up the ass! lol give your parents time to ajust to the idea, remeber you've had a bit longer to get used to the idea.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations! Stay positive and don't let anyone else drag you down. You have to stay healthy and happy for that baby.
smile.gif

Back