Happy Birthday to me hauls! Hehe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls (and guys!)... my birthday was this past Thursday so over the past few days I've been buying some stuff to celebrate lol.

I ordered a whole bunch of NYX from CherryCulture.com (well it seems like a lot but it only totaled $40.22), two Crazy Rumors Tea Balms (Spiced Chai, Orange Bergamot) and then bought a few things from other places as well. So far, I am loving NYX's Doll Eye Mascara (Long Lash Extreme Black) and the Crazy Rumors Tea Balms. The NYX Ultra Pearl Manias were a lot smaller than I thought they would be but the quality is definitely there (I got Turquoise, Black, Yellow Gold, Ocean Blue, and Walnut).

The L'Oreal HIP lip gloss I bought ("Enticing") was 75% off at CVS... making it $2.25!!! I also bought one of those new Milani Runway Eyes Singles ("Beach Sand") which is a pretty sparkling champagne color. I needed a new Milani Mineral Compact (I ran out), and my Sonia Kashuk Kabuki broke so my mom bought me a new Ulta Professional one that I love a lot more.

Not pictured: I also bought two pairs of Vanilla Jeans (Brazilian Moleton), one is Blue and the other is skinny Grey. I bought two pairs of stretchy bootcut pants, Black and Navy, and I bought two pairs of gold stud earrings.

Hurray!
cowboy.gif

Awesome haul! I was suprised when I got my nyx pearl e/s too at how small they are, but they last FOREVER.

I hope you hand a wonderful birthday! what an awesome haul! I wish we got nyx here. We get a weird equivilant brand called bys.

Nice haul, and like stated above the NYX pigments will last forever, and when you change containers, you'll be surprised at the amount that is in there!

Latest posts

Back