I have to share this....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'M SO HAPPY TODAY AND THERE IS NO SPECIAL REASON LOL The sun is shining so bright and the birds are singing and i have a good glass of whisky with coke and ice cubs listening my fave countrz music, wearing my cowboy boots with my leather pants and a neckholder top. YAY i just want to share my happiness with you all!
smile.gif
cowboy.gif

Aww you're the cutest thing! You've just given me the desire to get dressed up and put some music too. I just got up and sat on the computer kinda blah, but no, I want it to be a happy day too. Thank you Frauke!

LOL! You're too cute! I need to have more days like that. I'm down in the dumps too much!

Glad it's an awesome day for you Frauke! It's nice out here too! First time in a long time!

Well howdy...ya make me wanna go try a mechanical bull or something...lol...that's awesome though...I love days like that..enjoy!

How cool, I really love those days when you get up and you're just happy to be alive, and every little thing is amazing.

I can't wait to have another day like that. It's raining and grey here... but I'm still in a good mood, I have things to look forward to, it's a nice feeling, isn't it?

Back