Dare To Be - Bratz! (February 3rd - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all!

We're going to try again! lol.

The next theme is Dare To Be - Bratz!

Chosen by Insensitive., winner of Dare To Be - No Gifts For Naughty Girls!

Here are some inspiration pics! Feel free to add your own!

28894-Bratz1.jpg

28894-bratz2.jpg

28894-bratz3.jpg

28894-Bratz4.jpg

28894-Bratz5.jpg

28894-Bratz7.jpg

28894-Bratz8.JPG

If you are thinking about entering this challenge, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!

1. NO photo manipulation is allowed at all!

What is Photo Manipulation and what does it include?

Well, you've probably seen some great photo manipulation by our very own mod, Daer0n. An example of her work is illustrated here:

beforeafter.jpg

This is probably the first thing that comes to mind when a lot of people hear the word "Photoshopped" or "Photo Manipulated", but a photo manipulation can be very subtle and include even slight changes like alterations to coloring or contrast. So even if you lighten your photo with a photo-editing program,you may not think it counts as photo manipulation, but it does. Basically, if you use a photo editing program to alter your photo in any way, it counts as photo manipulation. Therefore, for all Dare to Be competitions, you are only allowed to crop and/or resize your photo. That's it.

2. Any pictures which appear to be suspect, will either be automatically disqualified if the member is asked and doesn't come clean. If after saying it's not touched in any way the picture still seems to be suspect, then the entry will be DQed anyway. (If need be, it will be made so all entries are approved by a Moderator first).

3. Voting will remain in place. There is not true sufficient evidence to back that consistent entries/winners are discouraging. Participation overall still lacks, which we hope will change very soon!

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please post the pic that you would like to be entered into the voting poll as your first pic to save time.
g.gif
hb.gif

i am not loving this theme... but i shall try it cause itshould be easy

except making my eyes that large idk how i an do that.

what about the live action movie? is it ok to use those pictures as inspiration too?
smile.gif
I like this theme, the entries will be cute

Haha, what happen to the other theme?

Either way it's a better theme - haha. Even though...

...I hate Bratz! I see my students forever playing with them. They look like gold digging little hoebag dolls. Bah ha.

I'll do an entry tonight during Supah Booowl.

lol, wow I just now noticed that the bratz dolls don't have noses!! (in most pics anyways)

Cute theme though, if i find some time this week i really want to try this one
smile.gif

I like this one much better than the last one and I'd love to see everyone's take on it.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, wow I just now noticed that the bratz dolls don't have noses!! (in most pics anyways)Cute theme though, if i find some time this week i really want to try this one
smile.gif

EW! OMG! They don't! Not even those dolls...WERID haha!!

Bratz are semi-annoying, but this is going to be fun
smile.gif

Hm I thought the smoker theme was kinda cool, this theme is alright too but I dont think I could pull it off. I dont like these dolls either I agree with Celly's opinion on them lol.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, what happen to the other theme?Either way it's a better theme - haha. Even though...

...I hate Bratz! I see my students forever playing with them. They look like gold digging little hoebag dolls. Bah ha.

Sorry about the other theme!
It ended up being too controversial and kind of an open rant against smokers, so it was closed and we started a different one so as not to offend. lol.
smile.gif

Can't wait to see your etry!

this is gonna be fun...hmm how to make my eyes huge LOL

but i agree, i would NEVER let my child watch that, my little cuz was watching the show and i was like "how do you let her". They internalize everything at 5 years old...they're worse than barbie

sight i wanna look like them LMAO jk

lol man you guys really didnt like the other thread huh? It was alil hard, and i didnt expect people to get so offended, But Lets forget about that. Is the bratz show really bad?? Ive never seen it, i know they do look like hookers though lol. I just have always though there big lips and dramatic eyes were always so cute, and alot easier to do than making yourself look like a messed up smoker, Although i have to commend Juizihunni for doing her look, it was wonderful.

I'm not a fan of Bratz, but this theme is cute! haha I would like to see someone give themselves super big eyes and lips!

I agree with Celly about them but it's still a cute theme, I want to see what you guys come up with!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, what happen to the other theme?Either way it's a better theme - haha. Even though...

lmao..

Latest posts

Back