I am so jealous of Carmen Electra right now.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
no, not her body (which is smoking) or her clothing (which can be trashy)

I'm talking about her wardrobe system! check this out! I WISH my wardrobe was this hot!

dealer_trade_press_D_ce1.jpg
dealer_trade_press_D_ce2.jpg

dealer_trade_press_D_ce3.jpg

And this isn't carmen Electra's, it's just one of the same brand - it's not a wardrobe, it's more like a freaking STORE!

prod_wardr_timeless2_A.jpg
prod_wardr_timeless2_B.jpg

prod_bath_square1_space1.jpg

So, how do you store your clothes? (do you dare post a pic?) what would your ultimate wardroe look like? tell all
smile.gif

Oh yeah that's def beautiful. I would love to have one like it, well who wouldn't?

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif who sits in their closet. haha LMAO!

Shoot - if my closet was that big and I were to organize, I'd need to sit my ass down and break.

When I'm older, a walk-in closet is a must. Mines is pretty organized.

i would love one too !! my parents have a small one in their bedroom, and it's great. saves you some time in the morning.

Damn! This is so hot and my dream come true!! One of the many reasons an in an interior design major. I want a whole bedroom just for my clothes,shoes,accessories etc.

Maybe I should start a business, and call it every girls dream, where I create spaces like this!!

I will bet that it cost a fortune, too. I went to look at those Elfa systems at The Container Store and it was like 800 bucks (and it's made out of metal).

now I can't stop thinking to myself: if you haven't sat in your freaking closet, you havent LIVED. LOL

ditto Rosie LOL and i HAVE to have one when i grow up. ahh... my bf's mother transformed the spare room attached to her bedroom into one, its stunning omg

I have so much crap on my closet floor that I can only stand in my closet. That's how you know that you've made it. MC's closet has a freakin' chandelier in it. She also sprays herself with 24K gold....decadent indeed.

That is so gorgeous. I would love a closet like that. We have the smallest closets ever in my house. Heck, I would be happy to have a walk in closet. Good thing I like to organize because I need to be with my little closet, lol.

I really need something like that. lol. I have the largest amount of clothes in my family and the smallest closet. I've resorted to keeping my extra clothes that don't fit in laundry baskets in my room! I know...it's horrible! I've been thinking about buying clothing racks to hang my extra clothes up on...but I'd have to find room to put them somewhere!

Back