Lorac's Best Dressed palette - anyone getting it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Sephora.... got the link as a Beauty insider.

20080207-t5mwdqiugknxfpwctwdu2tikmr.jpg

Too neutral for me.

i played around with it at the update and it's pretty nice.

i wouldn't buy it, though, cuz i have shades so similar, but even if i wanted it, i couldn't get it cuz employees aren't allowed any beauty insider things
frown.gif

the colors are ones i have in general.

and for a palette, it doesnt seem so intreging to me.

it looks nice, but same as Becky, i don't think i've ever seen that brand in France.

Looks really nice, I am strongly considering buying!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i couldn't get it cuz employees aren't allowed any beauty insider things
frown.gif
That sucks! What's the reason?

eh the eyeshadows are okay but I really love that blush... wonder if I could just buy it separately?

The blush looks great but like everyone eles said, I have similar eyeshadows so I wouldn't need those.

I definitely want it, but when I'll finally cave in and get it... That's a different story LOL!

Meh, boring colors. I should have similar shades to those already too, but the case is cute!

I have similar shadows in other brands too, but Lorac's shadows are amazing!! This is an amazing deal too, too good to pass up!

I forwarded the email I received from sephora to Jamie as a hint for a valentine's day present!
smile.gif
hehhhee

Originally Posted by andrrea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks really nice, I am strongly considering buying!

That sucks! What's the reason?

just cuz we're employees!

I saw a Tarte set that was brand new for Beauty Insiders that I wanted to get and now it's says it doesn't exist on Sephora.com! I didn't even have a chance to order it cause it was only available for a few days!

This one:

Did anyone else see it or have a chance to order it? It's called Health Couture set and it's $45.00! I totally want it so I hope it comes back!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I forwarded the email I received from sephora to Jamie as a hint for a valentine's day present!
smile.gif
hehhhee Can I send him my list too?

Back