My new perfume place

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i don't wear perfume, yet ended up with a lot and i have nowhere else to put them. i got an acrylic 3-shelf thing and this was the only size they had. i wish they had it so it didn't stick out too much.

do you think this looks tacky?

Vanity.jpg

I don't think a single thing in that picture looks tacky!!

Very uniform and organized, you done good LOL!

That's so cute! I want one!! I don't have anywhere to store my perfume right now they're all just laying around.
frown.gif

thanks for the feedback!!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it looks good Jen! (I see Elizabeth Arden Green Tea!) that was my first one! i love it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it, that's a good idea. Where did you get it from? Originally Posted by Jessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it Jen.....I want that too. Please tell us where you got it from
smile.gif
here's the link!
The Container Store > Shop Upper Cabinets > 3-Tier Acrylic Cabinet Organizer

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had no idea you were that organized.
moa.gif
it lasted like that only two hours
wink.gif

I think it would look less cluttered if you gave some to me! HAHA. I like it though! Your dresser is really cute.

I also use something similar for my clothes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't want them all piled up in one stack in my closet.

nice collection tho

hi jennifer.....i love ur WHITE dressing table.....it looks beautiful and so does ur perfume arrangement.......just start wearing perfume now
idea.gif

Back