Guess what was itchy in my back

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was taking my notes and thought gosh, that new teeshirt is itchy. at first i thought it was the label, then i realise it was something else attached to the label. it was the little bag containing an extra button
rotfl.gif
i had to endure 5 hours of class and tutorial before i could get rid of it (usually i carry a pair of scissors in my pencil case, but of course, not today grr). haha, my teacher was probably wondering why i was always scratching my back.

how stupid is that ?

Haha....we all do crazy things like that......ever left the house with the plastic size strip thingy still stuck down the leg of your pants!!!

love your new avi pic BTW!!!

haha i've left those one tags that are like sewed onto jeans on and gone to school with that. and i've left the house plenty of times with tags on my shirts and size stickers :]

Hehe, whoops! By the title I thought you were going to say it was a bug in your shirt!!!

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hehe, whoops! By the title I thought you were going to say it was a bug in your shirt!!! That's what I thought at first, too!

I did exactly that in one of my job interviews. I really hoped no one saw it, LOL

LOL! I am glad you found out the source of your irritation and that it was not your teacher! =)

glad i'm not the only one !!

Angela : well, her fast pace was kind of pissing me off ^^

lool Rosie !!

Latest posts

Back