"I know I shouldn't have but I did" haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my Vanilla Bean Lip Scrub by Sara Happ today. Yippee! It smells delish and I can't wait to use it.

hehe, your famous lip scrub
smile.gif
enjoy!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehe, your famous lip scrub
smile.gif
enjoy! I know.... I know... I've got no shame!
vogel.gif

lol, I knew you'd cave
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I hope it lives up to your expecations, I know how much you wanted to try this product!

Well I tried it last night and omg... I am totally loving it. The scrub smells so good and it isn't too rough but rough enough. Not sure if that makes sense. The package says to remove it with a tissue but I found that I needed to rinse with water which is fine because I still needed to wash my face. Maybe I used too much product I am not sure. Afterwards, I applied Smith's Rosebud Salve and my lips felt incredibly soft. This morning, they still feel that way and they aren't dry as they usually are and they still feel super soft.

I am happy that I bought it and even more that I got it cheaper than for what it retails. You don't need to use a lot so that container will go a long way. So I do recommend it and if anyone wants the name of the Ebay seller, let me know and I will PM it to you.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh great, now I need it!! LOL Search for it on Ebay. Much cheaper than on the actual website.
laughing.gif

So here it is! Glad you like it. It was a good buy after all and it's not like you have a ton other lip scrubs already. I know it's not for eating lol, but I wonder if it tastes "soapy" or something like that.

Back