Another New Blog - Shop With a Vengeance!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there!

I've been MIA around the forums a little bit because I've been busy working on my new website, Shop With a Vengeance!
wink3.gif

It's basically a blog about style, fashion, makeup, you name it. I've been going around trying to get on some blogrolls and expose my page a bit, I also made a myspace to try to publicize it a little more too. Feel free to take a look, check up on it because I'll be updating a lot, and if you wanna "friend" my blog on myspace you can do that too! Only if you want to, though!

So far, something exciting has happened with it. Frankly, I'm a little surprised at how, but a woman contacted me from a company and offered to send me free stuff in exchange for one review of her product. I don't wanna mention too much because it is going to be unbiased, but I am so excited! The stuff she gifted me cost almost $300! She said she followed links to my site from another one (I'm on Temptalia's "other links" page, that's probably the one). Anyway, I can't wait for my freebie to arrive!! So crazy!

Well, I hope you take a look and let me know what you think! The action on my blog is a little lacking lol, so if you want to comment on there feel free!

Thanks so much!

(P.S. I don't know if this is too much promotion for myself here so if it is I understand if this post is deleted!)
eusa_whistle.gif

Back