Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison on Baby: "There's Been Lots of Trying"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hh_blog_3.jpg

The Girls Next Door star Holly Madison and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner still have babies on the brain.

"There has been lots of trying — lots of trying!" she told Usmagazine.com at Playboy's Ninth Annual Super Saturday Night bash in Arizona.

Hefner was tight-lipped when asked if they have plans to tie the knot.

"There will certainly be a lot of romantic years ahead, but a wedding we will see," he told Us.

Next up for the two: Valentine's Day.

"We are just going out to dinner," she said. "I am trying to think of something creative, but at this point I am just going to save all of my ideas for Christmas cause Valentine's Day came up fast."

What does she hope Hefner will get her?

"I don't know," she said. "I want like a house and a kid."

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif "There has been lots of trying — lots of trying!" Anyone else cringe at the idea of this?
It's good though that she is getting what she wants!

Sometimes I see an attractive couple and think about their romantic life.

This is one couple I DON'T think about - yuk!

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone else cringe at the idea of this?

yes make sme cringe too

take your freaken millions and get an invitro!!

Yeah lol Money

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone else cringe at the idea of this?

It's gross but I wonder why Hef is so caught up for a long time not being married or having more kids. Besides the icky factor of doing an old man with old balls - knowing he might pass away sooner is sad.

Could you imagine being a kid and watching reruns of your parents on the 'girl next door'? eew, that's enough to bring on therapy for life!

Wasn't there a story saying she was pregnant?? I thought there was.

Anyway yeah...GROSS!!!

"I want, like, a house and a kid."

Oh, is that all??
rolleyes.gif

Try a house, a kid, and ALL YOUR MONEY, OLD MAN!

Yes, yes this makes me cringe too.

Give it to me hard, grandpop! Ewww that makes me feel sick! I hope I don't offend.

Back