Long Wearing Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I need an eyeliner (any price range) that will simply stay where I put it. That's all I ask, no smudging below my eyelids, no double-line on my upper eyelid.

Maybe something I can just apply and not have to check a million times, really I need an eyeliner that I CAN TRUST.

I know it's out there somewhere, anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

rachsjc

Postin' Up A Storm

Annabelle SmoothLiner is great. Only about $7 or so, lasts a loooong time and great pigment payoff.

pencil- urban decay 24/7, revlon colorstay

gel- mac fluidline, loreal hip truth liner

liquid- maybelline line works ultra liner

The brand Styli-Style has a long wearing eyeliner, super affordable and wont smudge. I have like three of them and they are awesome.

If you are looking for a liquid eyeliner, I have been hearing awesome reviews from wet and wilds H2O proof. I personally have not used it, but its something you can check out.

Also, I recommend you getting a fix spray, so that way your make-up and eyeliner wont run at the end of the day whether you are working or clubbing.

Pencil liner: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

Cream/Gel liner: L'oreal Hip Color Truth Cream Eyeliner, Indelible Gel Waterproof Eye Liner

Mac anc Urban Decay are super--always you will get staying power if you put primer on before you do your liner.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif gel- mac fluidline, loreal hip truth liner
iagree.gif

Which of the two pencils is more smudge-proof, water-resistant and longer wearing...Revlon Colorstay or Styli-Styli?

MAC Fluidline, the liquidliners have great staying power too, infact they are quite difficult to remove i just dont like the application brush with them

Like everyone else said, Urban Decay 24/7 pencils are awesome and MAC fluidline and liquidlasts are great too (actually liquidlasts are really hard to remove)

Back