Lip Color...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Man I like this lip color. Any brands that have this kinda color/tone lipgloss? TIA.

1443-01_2161.jpg

Uhm pictures only work for 2 seconds or so, thaN not anymore, uhm...?

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorted the pics for you. Very sweet
g.gif

Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this color too! I think NYX lip gloss in "Bubblegum" looks kinda close to this. I think you have to keep in mind that her tanned skin makes the pink color pop even more.
smile.gif
Thx for the tip, and yeah her skin is tanned so maybe that"s why it's looks so pink!

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nars Roman Holiday looks like that on me. Will look to this one, thx!!!

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like Bubblegum to me as well. Pinky pink. Ummmmm Another Bubblegum tip, thx!!!

Originally Posted by RARA123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i can't tell the exact color !but this site might be helpful

Lip Combos/Combinations Megapost!

Thx alot for this site, cool!!!
makeup-042607-lips2.jpg

This one also looks kinda like that color. It's dejarose lipglass, is it from MAC?

Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this color too! I think NYX lip gloss in "Bubblegum" looks kinda close to this. I think you have to keep in mind that her tanned skin makes the pink color pop even more.
smile.gif
Checked the color.Yeah it looks like it, very pretty. I like the NYX natural color also!!!

Back