ULTA Eye Shadows (With Swatches)!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls!

Just thought you might like to see my Ulta eyeshadow collection! I provided swatches for you too, in case anyone is looking into them. I have them up on my blog, which is why there is the wording on there. Thanks for looking!

Awesome collection!
smile.gif

I really like the mineral shadows! They are very pigmented and good quality. I like the fact that you can actually see them in the store and try them out, unlike ordering mineral shadows online. They've got a few colors, but not an excessive amount... definitely worth trying!

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the mineral shadows! They are very pigmented and good quality. I like the fact that you can actually see them in the store and try them out, unlike ordering mineral shadows online. They've got a few colors, but not an excessive amount... definitely worth trying! I have the silverish/white sparkly mineral shadow and I like it a lot!
sheep.gif

i bought a bunch of ulta eyeshadows for the first time to do a bunch of girls. my plan was to just give it to them so they could do morning to night touchups, but i liked them so much i kept them...

i love how ulta always has buy 1 get 1 50% off on all ulta products. it makes for some super inexpensive shadows.

Beautiful colors! Thank you for posting and giving your opinion of these. They really look and sound like must haves.

I have yet to try mineral eye shadow ! lol like what have I been doing??! lol fear of it dusting all over my cheeks after but the paper tissue trick could work. Im so interested in trying the mango-ish colour I keep seeing in like ALL make-up ads, whats the best brands and colours yous have tried? thanks !

Back