Whats the best mascara you've ever used??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i realllllly need some help finding the perfect mascara. people usually compliment me on mine, but i want a more dramatic lash look. i want a mascara that lengthens, curls, and thickens all in one! i've heard that dior show works, but i borrowed my friends once and it didnt impress me too much, maybe it was old or i just didnt use enough, but i really need help! i want to look like i have fake eyelashes without them. thanks!!

YSL-Everlong..... the best....i have ever use.......although its $33USD. Gives you volume,and lengths. i thought its my MAC Plush Lash.... but this YSL took over. wonder who's going to take over next?

I like:

mac plushlash

cg lashblast

maybelline wondercurl (great for curl, put volumizer on top)

clinique high impact

And I've heard good things about Imju's Fiberwigg

I'm really loving Max Factor's Volume Couture mascara for my short, fine lashes.

i have tried mac, and the dior show but my all time is lancome definicils .... gorgeous...

I love Max Factors 2000 Calorie. It has a large thick brush, which is what I love in a mascara, so it gets all the lashes and plumps them up.

My Top 3 would be:

1. Lancome - Definicils

2. Loreal - Voluminous

3. Dior - Diorshow

I have tried a few mascaras in my lifetime...but i keep going back to Maybelline ( believe it or not ) not because of the pricerange , just cause I love it!

1. Chanel Inimitable Mascara

2. Maybelline XXL Intense

3. Essence Multi Action Mascara (Cheap but awesome!)

4. Maybelline Great Lash

MAC Plushlash & Max factor masterpiece for me
smile.gif

Best mascara formula and brush combined- Maybelline Unstoppable

best formula- WNW megaplump and CG fantastic lash

I use the WNW formula with the unstoppable brush, I get amazing lashes. Long, thick, dark, and sexy as helk.

I too tried Dior Show and wasn't very impressed with it. ( i liked the smell of it that's about it) but i really like Max Factor 2000 Calories. it's great i get tons of compliments on it all the time. i even have my mom using it!

I've yet to find mine haha~ I've got the asian lashes syndrome XD

although I really like maybelline full n' soft.

Latest posts

Back