Joppa has great customer service!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had ordered some samples from Joppa about 2 weeks ago. I ordered their foundation sample kit (2 foundations and 1 finishing powder). I picked Med-Tan and Tan both in full coverage, and Finishing Silk in Med. Well when it came, the little jar containing Tan had busted open during shipping and it was all over the place. It didn’t really matter to me because both colors were too dark for me anyways. But they had also included a ton of other freebie samples. I got samples in Makayla(blush), Tranquility(e/s), Fern(e/s), Med#2(full-coverage-foundation), Ammonite(morning-dew-foundation), Caramel(simple-radiance-foundation) and Dewy Tan(finishing-silk). I thought wow! That’s a lot of free samples! I was a little bummed that the color choices I had made were off but I thought oh well. So I emailed them to say thanks for the other generous samples and to let them know what had happened to one of the jars but that it wasn‘t much of a problem since the colors were to dark for me. Thought I would give them a heads up incase they were having problems with their other jars for their other customers. So anyways, today I received an unexpected package from them. It’s was more free samples! They had re-sent 2 mini foundation jars of Med #3, one in full coverage and one in soft. Also some more samples, yes I said more samples. I got Cucumber Moisturizer, Plumeria(blush), Maxine(e/s) and Manna(e/s?). I’m awfull at picking colors and it turned out that their pick was perfect on me. I love it. I wouldn’t have picked that color on my own and it ended up being my match! I didn’t request for samples to be re-sent to me nor was I expecting any. I was surprised! A+++ in customer service and in foundation. The full coverage is great on me! I’m going to take advantage of the sale they have now and get a full size.

I wanted to order from Joppa, but their shippment fees for the samples are just terrible.

They charge 15$ to ship samples to Poland, this is terrible. 15$ would be good for the full sizes, while this is a charge for global priority international flat rate envelope, but why the hell use this for samples if you want to get them in the most afordable way.

Shame on you guys! LOL After reading raves about Joppa I had to go and order some samples! I hope they get here soon! I'm so hoping I will finally find my HG! I've heard of people putting on the foundation before they go to bed and waking up with clamer better skin!

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wanted to order from Joppa, but their shippment fees for the samples are just terrible.
They charge 15$ to ship samples to Poland, this is terrible. 15$ would be good for the full sizes, while this is a charge for global priority international flat rate envelope, but why the hell use this for samples if you want to get them in the most afordable way.

Aw, you could have gotten on the free international shipping that many did last week.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nwperson /img/forum/go_quote.gif Raspberry Ice? wow, i would try that just for the name!! I know right? The name alone sounds yummy or something.

I love their products. I got my samples and recently ordered the full size ones, hopefully I will be getting them soon!! Oh yeah, they gave me a ton of samples with the samples hehe

I just got my order I made during the free ship sale last wednesday, Joppa ships fast!

I ordered several sample foundation kits, blush sampler and e/s samples.

Knowing that they are generous with free samples, I was a little disappointed cuz I only got one eye cream sample, and I don't use eye creams. I would've preferred mmu samples.

So... not sure if I'm unlucky or they just had too many orders recently. I don't blame them for not giving me more free samples but don't expect too much and be disapponted!

I opened up the foundation and finishing powder jars, they're packed to the brim! Very generous!

Back