Vote for your favourite: ed hardy geisha hat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it's that time of the week! voooote for your favourite ed hardy geisha hat outfit! All names are directly beneath their entry.

Anthea

Applerose

Aprill

Beautifullymade

Bellagia

Cablegiirl

Cellycell

GreeneyedAngel

Insensitive

Jdepp_84

Juizihunni

Mahreez

MissBGlam

MissPout

Niksaki

Pinksugar

Pipsweet

Pomander

Sali

Stereoxgirl

Theopenroad

TheOpenRoad: Those shoes are soooooo cute!! Love them!
smile.gif

Can we somehow put a limit on entries? It is sooo hard trying to decide which one you like when you have 21 entries. And sometimes more than that. I start to forget which is which.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can we somehow put a limit on entries? It is sooo hard trying to decide which one you like when you have 21 entries. And sometimes more than that. I start to forget which is which. It would not be fair to let some members participate and not others.
frown.gif
I think it's a good thing so many people are showing interest!

I do understand that it's difficult to choose when there are so many to look through, but it would be unfair to limit entries, whoever wishes to participate should be able to
smile.gif

I will have a think about what we can do to make it easier

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do understand that it's difficult to choose when there are so many to look through, but it would be unfair to limit entries, whoever wishes to participate should be able to
smile.gif

I will have a think about what we can do to make it easier

maybe set a minimum number of items to choose ?

Just voted, yes this was the hardest one to vote as so many good entries. Just have to make up your mind and vote for your favorite, its not that hard
smile.gif
Its great so many people are joining in.

It is unnecessary to restrict the number of entries. That does nothing more than make people not want to participate.

I agree. While I agree that there are a lot of great entries, you just have to take your time and make a decision. That would be like telling people that we'll only accept a limited number of anything including FOTD. It just wouldn't be fair.

I was thinking about the entries thing too...there has to be a solution, like maybe first come first serve? although that wouldn't be fair to the people who aren't on here a lot, like me. hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Pomander_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was thinking about the entries thing too...there has to be a solution, like maybe first come first serve? although that wouldn't be fair to the people who aren't on here a lot, like me. hmmmmm This reminds me of the debate about DTB's and why past winners shouldnt participate. And what ended up happening there was people deciding that they would never participate again or having a negative view about the way things are done.
I am about 95% sure that there will be no changes, all the entries that we have I think is excellent, it was an excellent concept from Rosie and it is causing more participation. Sit down, relax, use some critical thinking, look over each entry and decide what you like the best. The poll wont close today, not tomorrow, you have more than enough time to think your choice over.

But I doubt that we will go backwards telling people that they cant participate. Its not fair.

i voted!

i really don't like the idea of restrictions. we should all remember what happened before. i think i just turns people off. just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back