Sign in to follow this  
pinksugar

Vote for your favourite: ed hardy geisha hat

it's that time of the week! voooote for your favourite ed hardy geisha hat outfit! All names are directly beneath their entry.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmpCc0F2ZHJT

Anthea

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjhNZlRmeERU

Applerose

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnNNWGwxbGJV

Aprill

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjFuZUVpUkxX

Beautifullymade

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkx1cllsazNU

Bellagia

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnRPbnAzM2ZZ

Cablegiirl

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk5zLXZfQXJU

Cellycell

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnRoSkFzOHpV

GreeneyedAngel

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnJBcTZpOWJW

Insensitive

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxrWDVDRXJW

Jdepp_84

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjBLMW53N25Y

Juizihunni

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjJzQnpCUWpU

Mahreez

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmtJWHRfcWJX

MissBGlam

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlNnZlVCQlhUMissPout

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBvT0FvTi1T

Niksaki

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlB2azRydFhT

Pinksugar

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmVpTVZ1bG5U

Pipsweet

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkJwdlZRQlBa

Pomander

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBLc1JidjNW

Sali

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBDYVVPbFBV

Stereoxgirl

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkNwcGZqZkhW

Theopenroad

Can we somehow put a limit on entries? It is sooo hard trying to decide which one you like when you have 21 entries. And sometimes more than that. I start to forget which is which.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. View Post
Can we somehow put a limit on entries? It is sooo hard trying to decide which one you like when you have 21 entries. And sometimes more than that. I start to forget which is which.
It would not be fair to let some members participate and not others. frown.gif I think it's a good thing so many people are showing interest!

I do understand that it's difficult to choose when there are so many to look through, but it would be unfair to limit entries, whoever wishes to participate should be able to smile.gif

I will have a think about what we can do to make it easier

Originally Posted by pinksugar View Post
I do understand that it's difficult to choose when there are so many to look through, but it would be unfair to limit entries, whoever wishes to participate should be able to smile.gif

I will have a think about what we can do to make it easier

maybe set a minimum number of items to choose ?

Just voted, yes this was the hardest one to vote as so many good entries. Just have to make up your mind and vote for your favorite, its not that hard smile.gif Its great so many people are joining in.

It is unnecessary to restrict the number of entries. That does nothing more than make people not want to participate.

I agree. While I agree that there are a lot of great entries, you just have to take your time and make a decision. That would be like telling people that we'll only accept a limited number of anything including FOTD. It just wouldn't be fair.

I was thinking about the entries thing too...there has to be a solution, like maybe first come first serve? although that wouldn't be fair to the people who aren't on here a lot, like me. hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Pomander_ View Post
I was thinking about the entries thing too...there has to be a solution, like maybe first come first serve? although that wouldn't be fair to the people who aren't on here a lot, like me. hmmmmm
This reminds me of the debate about DTB's and why past winners shouldnt participate. And what ended up happening there was people deciding that they would never participate again or having a negative view about the way things are done.

I am about 95% sure that there will be no changes, all the entries that we have I think is excellent, it was an excellent concept from Rosie and it is causing more participation. Sit down, relax, use some critical thinking, look over each entry and decide what you like the best. The poll wont close today, not tomorrow, you have more than enough time to think your choice over.

But I doubt that we will go backwards telling people that they cant participate. Its not fair.

i voted!

i really don't like the idea of restrictions. we should all remember what happened before. i think i just turns people off. just my opinion.

That thing I don't like about these fashion face off is that you make the outfit - but never wear the clothes afterwards. Haha. Ugh... to be a broke ass frown.gif

I wouldn't change a thing about this because it allow folks who don't participate in other sections of the forums, to do so in this one. And I like looking at all the options and then you run into a cute ass outfit someone made and you try to recreate it - bonus!

One thing I like with this challange is choose what you like, money is no object and make the best outfit your heart desires. It does allow me to be more creative with my outfits and give me ideas for when I go shopping. I agree with Celly only bad thing is its make beleave and you can't physically have the clothes unless of course you have the money to buy them.