#$&! friends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I asked a "friend" to CP something for me. She said she did and mailed it over a month ago, only her attitude about it all was very fishy. Stupidly, I paid through PayPal before receiving the package and never received it. She avoided offering any help when I asked her where the package was, so after a month of waiting I filed a PayPal claim. It was resolved to my favor, only the #&%! took all her funds out of her account so I can't receive any refund!

Knowing that your friend has been living off savings and is basically broke, would you pull this kind of stunt on them? The cash doesn't mean as much as a sincere apology or admittance to fault.

I swear I have the worst luck with "friends"

frown.gif

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. You are a really nice person and you didnt deserve that.

That's frickin' horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
some people have no morals.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif That sucks. How much are you out now? I told her not to ship it if shipping would be more than $10 but she sent it anyway and told me it was $32 to ship. She was really strange about it when I asked why she shipped it at that price when I said not to. In the end, I took it up the a$# and paid the $32 because I didn't want it to hurt the friendship. Then when I paid through PayPal she complained that PayPal took $2ish dollars in fees!
So I'm out $62 bucks total.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, that's awful!
I hope it wasn't someone here on MuT!!!

She has an account here actually :/

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so sorry that this has happened to you. You are a really nice person and you didnt deserve that. Thanks Aprill & everyone, it's nice to know that my situation really is
bs.gif
and not somehow my fault like this "friend" made me believe.

that sucks but if she has a debit/credit card registered on paypal they can just take it out of her bank account. something similar happened to me on ebay and even though she had emptied her paypal account i still got a refund.

if shes from here maybe u should tell a mod to prevent this frum happening agin

That sucks!! What kind of "friend" does that to you? It wasn't her money to go spend on anything else but your CP. I would be so pissed off also

That is horrible!
frown.gif
I'm sorry this happened to you. I can't understand people who do these crappy things to others. I would contact paypal again. I hope they can do something to help you out.

That is so horrible! She's obviously not a real friend..and has no morals. I'm so sorry that happened to you
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back