Lumiere's shipping costs and MMU companies' responsibility for lost items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently became familiar with Lumiere's new shipping policy, where they state that they will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages unless you use the "USPS Express Domestic & International" shipping method, which costs a whopping 25$. Now I've experienced some lost packages and they've been replaced before, but that was before all of the MMU sites started putting the "we are not responsible for lost items" policies on their web sites.

So, apparently my only option for getting my goods guaranteed is to pay 25 bucks for shipping. So my first step was to verify: is that really so? Is that the only shipping method that will insure my package against loss? And if so, what is the use of the "insurance" on all of the other packages?

Now, I live in Canada and it is considered "international" according to Lumiere's shipping options during the checkout. So I started researching :

At checkout you are presented with 4 options for shipping:

1. USPS - First Class :: 3.00$ [doesn't apply to me]
  2. USPS US, Canada & Domestic First Class Mail * 10 or under SAMPLE BAGGIES ONLY - :: 1.00$ [doesn't apply to me]
  3. USPS - International Priorty Shipping - Flat Rate Envelope *if order fits* :: 12.00$
  4. USPS First Class International with Insurance :: 7.35$
  5. USPS Express International :: 25.00$
So I researched #3 and #4 on the USPS site to see what kind of insurance coverage and tracking mechanisms they included.#3: USPS - International Priorty Shipping - Flat Rate Envelope *if order fits* 12.00$

I discovered 2 interesting facts:

• Tracking is not available for Priority Mail International (PMI) Flat Rate envelopes
  • However, Tracking IS AVAILABLE for Priority Mail International packages. Note that Lumiere does NOT give you this option (covered in the end of the post)
  • Priority Mail International (PMI) Flat rate envelopes cannot be insured
  • Again, PMI packages can be insured (see end of post)
  • The PMI flat rate envelope actually costs 9.00$ on the USPS site

#4: USPS First Class International w/ Insurance

7.35$
  • Tracking: wasn't able to find any information
  • Insurance is actually NOT available for First-Class International Mail. The only option available is Registered Mail, which costs 10.15$, and covers you up to 43.73$.
  • Shipping cost: 4.66$ for a 16oz package (even less if it's only a few ounces)
ANOTHER OPTION: Priority Mail International (package)
  • Tracking: included
  • Insurance :Ordinary Priority Mail International includes indemnity at no cost based on weight.

The indemnity for a package of less than 1lb is 63.78$.
  • For sake of accuracy, there's an additional insurance that you can purchace, which is based on declared value (as opposed to the free included insurance above, which is based on weight), but my understanding is that this would only apply if your package is very light, and of greater value than 63 bucks.
  • Indemnity Limit Not Over Canada* All Other Countries
    $50 $1.65 $2.40
    100 2.05 3.30
  • Shipping cost: 16$ for a package that weighs less than 1lb.
Well I'm not sure where I'm going with this post, but I was just curious to explore all of the different shipping options, since I am currently having a rather interesting email discussion with Lumiere over their shipping policies. I am coming to the conclusion that Lumiere might not have done all the necessary research about shipping fees. They seem to be charging fees pretty randomly. Please correct me if you find anything wrong before I email them with this summary.  

If anything, let this be a summary breakdown of shipping fees. Took me a while to read and analyze all of the disorganized information on the USPS site!! Hope this helps somebody...

never thought of ordering from sites with shipping rate of over 10 dollars. to date, my orders were up to 20 dollars from each site, including shipping. so to my opinion it is better to take the risk and not to pay 50 % out of the whole order on shipping. but that just me, and maybe i'll change my mind after a package is lost.. :)

I think it is all pretty confusing....
smile.gif

However, I saw this posted yesterday too on their forum, and so I did a ghost cart and placed a $17.00 item in my cart and checked what the "express" shipping would cost, and it was $20.00. I would NEVER pay that. However, I am in the US and if I ordered something from them and didn't ever receive it, I would expect them to make it right with me by refunding my money or replacing my order - and it sounds as if Lumiere is now refusing to do that unless I pay the express shipping fee. So, I guess the bottom line is - I'm not ordering from Lumiere.

I saw some people posting on their forum saying that they'd never expect Lumiere to be responsible for their package if it went missing - with all due respect, I find that kind of hard to believe. If you ordered something and never received it, who wouldn't contact the company you purchased from about it??!!

Exactly! This is the second part of the issue. My opinion is that the seller should be responsible for delivering the package to me. The "uninsured" shipping shouldn't even be an option. Have you even imagined going to a store, and being told "Your total is 50.26$ please. By the way, the products that you just bought might get randomly seized when you exit the store and you might have to repurchase. Good day!"? Ridiculous, right? Well that is what stores like Lumiere are doing. Most people don't even NOTICE this because the shipping options are so confusing, and because until you have lost an order, you don't know how PAINFUL it is!

So this implies that sellers would have to (A) MAKE everybody purchase the insurance that comes with tracking, or ( B) be ready to replace lost packages.

(A) Would mean that the shipping fee would be higher upfront, but at least it wouldn't be deceptive to customers who might think that by choosing the cheaper shipping they are better off. Moreover, MMU companies all claim to be good and honest, and only pass on to us the "necessary shipping fees". Well, if they have such good business ethics, why don't they meet us halfway when it comes to taking responsibility for proper delivery? IMO Lumiere's "free shipping" that they advertise all over the place is deceptive, and that along with the "uninsured shipping" option make me question their honestly altogether.

( B) If you are going to offer shipping options where packages will get lost, you should at least be ready to replace them free of charge. WHY free of charge? Because I know that since you are getting bulk BUSINESS rates from your supplier on packaging and material, the total cost of a MMU order should only cost you a mere FRACTION of what it costs me as a customer. Lumiere's response to my question about this was extremely interesting... see my comments below about their email.

I communicated with Lumiere about this issue. Take a look at the response that I got.

ME:

Hi,

I have purchased foundation and eye shadows from your company before. I was about to place a new order, when I discovered your new shipping policy. From what I understand, you now charge 25$ for shipping to Canada (as it is considered "International") as the only shipping method guaranteeing delivery. I've had packages lost from other companies before, so I know that it's quite common for packages to get lost and I refuse to order without a guarantee of delivery anymore, as waiting around and constantly emailing the vendor about my last makeup order was a nightmare. Also, the order that I was about to place was totaling 82 dollars, and I can't afford to just lose it in the mail.

Your site has always advertised "free" or "3$" shipping for Canada, and I must say that I am very disappointed to discover that this is not true at all. The "free shipping" promotion, which gives a discount of 3$ which is supposed to cover the cost of shipping on purchases of over 25$, does not even a fifth of what shipping actually costs. Also, because you have always advertised "free shipping", as a customer this meant much more than just avoiding shipping costs: this meant that I would not have to worry about lost packages because the responsibility of delivery was assumed to be taken on by you. This was the main reason why I happily ran back to ordering foundation and shadows from Lumiere after a couple of lost orders from other companies, although I could easily get similar products elsewhere.

My opinion of Lumiere has always been impeccable customer service, quality, and most importantly no hidden costs or headaches dealing with the shipping. These are essential qualities that I value in a good business whom I trust. Seeing these new shipping rates, however, makes me rethink how I view your company's values.

Thank you for your consideration,

N

Lumiere Customer Service:

Hello Nadia,

I appreciate your writing me with your concerns, please let me explain why these shipping charges are necessary:

There is no way for us track and confirm that you did or did not receive the order, there's no way at all for us to prove that you didn't receive the order so essentially any international customers could say that they did not receive their order and every time before we reshipped. I do understand that there are a lot of honest people in the world that truly did not get orders but I am certain that there are alot of people out there in the world looking for ways to get more minerals without paying more - this is the easiest way to do so. We are literally reshipping thousands of dollars each week - you may lose 1 order say for the $82 if its lost in the mail but we may easily lose $820 for 10 people in a week - this really does happen and for 3 years (3 years time is roughly $118,080.00) now we have taken the loss each and every time.

I feel that by giving you a choice - just as I have as a consumer too - to either pay a bit more for peace of mind or take the risk myself that there may be a possibility it will not be delivered - at least I know its my responsibility to choose how I want. I order from overseas all the time - I usually choose the Express delivery because I have my goods within 5 days, it can be tracked and it will be reimbursed if its lost or damaged going through the postal system - this costs me a whole lot more than going the slow boat, but I expect to pay extra to have the convenience and the peace of mind.

I looked carefully in to other shipping options and the Express was by far the cheapest route - UPS, Fedex and DHL all cost about $80 for 1 lb. - USPS Express is only $25.00, a bargain compared to the others!

What we are trying to do at this time is to get a distributor in each of these countries, that way you can get your Lumiere without needing to go through us each time and expecting more costs - Canada is top on my list to find a good distributor! Once we have the distributors we will announce this on both the website and the forum - hopefully this will solve everyone's problems and we can continue to make great minerals at an affordable price!

I hope that you kindly understand our position and know that we are always looking to improve for both us and the customer!

Kim
smile.gif

The bolded part is what bothers me the most! Because I am not stupid, I know that a business sells goods for a profit, so telling me that you lose 82$ on an order of 82$ is just flagrantly dishonest! Furthermore, if you are getting 10 claims of loss of merchandise per WEEK, that should raise a flag for you as a business that your current shipping arrangement will eventually cost you all of your customers. If you were as honest as you say you are, you should be concerned that as many as 10 customers lose their orders in a week, and do something about it, instead of encouraging your customers to "order from your site with 'FREE' shipping" knowing very well that 10 of them PER WEEK will LOSE all of their money!!!

Nadia, Good job with the message to Lumiere and excellent catch on the $820 loss per week. I thought that was ridiculous when I read it. True, if a company is "losing" a thousand dollars a week, they are doing something seriously wrong. You deserved a better answer.

Interesting thread.

FWIW, I just did a quick rate quote on UPS because I thought to myself, there's no way it could cost $80 to ship UPS to Canada........

From Texas to British Columbia (just trying to go as far as possible - don't know where you are missnadia):

Quote:
UPS Worldwide SaverGuaranteed By: By End of Day Tuesday February 19, 2008 12:00 P.M.

92.43 USD*

UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM

Guaranteed By: By End of Day Wednesday February 20, 2008 12:00 P.M.

89.47 USD*

UPS Standard

Guaranteed By: By End of Day Friday February 22, 2008 12:00 P.M.

19.82 USD*

Rate estimates are based on export rates from the origin (Ship From) country.

Now, I'm not an expert on Internat'l shipping, but it would seem to me that if you would be willing to wait a WEEK (which it seems like even domestic orders that that or longer to reach me) then it would be worth it to have the tracking number and the insurance that UPS offers.
Why aren't MMU businesses offering this? I don't think I've seen a single one that offers shipping any other way than USPS.

Ok, so Lumiere do not have any guarantee that the consumer did not collect package, but what proof I actually have that they shipped it.

I remember what I went trough when my package from Lumiere "got lost". They finally reshipped it and refunded me all money paid, but still I felt crapy. I prefer to pay and get what I ordered. However I do not intend to spend 25$ for the shipping, this is radiculoud.

Especially that in my case I think when I "lost" my package from Lumiere, the reason I didn't get it is because they had some problems with their software or something, and this was not actually sent to me.

So I got my package, they claimed they sent this at least two times if not three, and the fact is that I got only one package.

They acted ok than while the shipped it again and I got the full refund of what I paid.

But with their new policy I doubt if I ever order from them again, while I just do not trust them, that as they say, they shipped something, the actually did that.

It's really bad news for me, while I like their products.

Originally Posted by vitaeZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now, I'm not an expert on Internat'l shipping, but it would seem to me that if you would be willing to wait a WEEK (which it seems like even domestic orders that that or longer to reach me) then it would be worth it to have the tracking number and the insurance that UPS offers.

Why aren't MMU businesses offering this? I don't think I've seen a single one that offers shipping any other way than USPS.

Maybe because there's a spiffy $40 brokerage fee you have to pay to UPS this end if you get a parcel from the US? DHL is even worse.
I agree, though, if ten packages a week are getting lost, don't blame it on the customers! She needs to find out what's happening.

intersting topic, indeed! i think you should tell about that to them. they should know that they're loosing clients!

I have to agree, if they are losing all those packages they have more problems than losing 1. She better do something fast. BUT every time something happens or she is challeneged it is always poor Kim, I am losing money, it's not my fault. BUT it is her company and thems is her rules LOL!!! I don't buy from them, I just don't like what I have read over the last year or so. The last fiasco was that the post office was opening her brush shipments and taking the brushes out, how absurd is that, like these postal workers knew there were brushes in these packages, and stole them, I don;t think they would risk their jobs over a brush.

T

Originally Posted by Gavriela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe because there's a spiffy $40 brokerage fee you have to pay to UPS this end if you get a parcel from the US? DHL is even worse.
I agree, though, if ten packages a week are getting lost, don't blame it on the customers! She needs to find out what's happening.

Agreed. NEVER EVER SHIP ANYTHING THROUGH UPS. I had a parcel that cost me 35 bucks, which I paid roughly 17 bucks in shipping charges for. When it arrived, I had to pay an ADDITIONAL 30 or so bucks for brokerage fees. With a little bit of research, you will discover that UPS has class action suits going on against them about this very issue.

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, so Lumiere do not have any guarantee that the consumer did not collect package, but what proof I actually have that they shipped it. Proof that they shipped it is not enough for us as customers. What happens when the seller obtains a proof of shipment, is they give you a "tracking number" which in reality isn't a real tracking number in that it does not allow you to check WHERE your package is after it's been shipped. It will only tell you "item has been shipped". After that, you're on your own. And how would you even know that the item that the seller shipped was the item that you ordered? If we are going to talk about dishonest people and worst-case scenarios, well it's easy to see that a seller could ship a 1-cent pen in lieu of your 100$ makeup order. So, tracking is necessary...

Perhaps Lumiere is the first company to actually spell out what is essentially a truth. There is no way to track first-class mail.

I have placed many orders that were delivered through the mail and haven't lost one yet.

I really don't think it's right that customers are penalised this way. It's the companies responsibilty to make sure the product I have paid for gets to me, just like it's mine to make sure payment gets to them.

I have decided to stop ordering from companies that do this. And Taylor Made is one of them.

Wow! That's just way too much type for me to bother with reading for a makeup order especially when there are so many other affordable options available of equivalent quality. It's too negative too. Other than giving them my money I don't really see what's in it for me. Glad I'm not the only one who skimmed through that info on the site and found it distasteful. There are a couple of other mmu sites around that I checked out the other day with negative overdone shipping policies. When I come across them I just move on.

Originally Posted by Gavriela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe because there's a spiffy $40 brokerage fee you have to pay to UPS this end if you get a parcel from the US? DHL is even worse. See? Told ya I was no expert in Internat'l shipping.
wink.gif
I totally understand how that would make the original purchase not at all worth it.

I think there are slightly cheaper shipping options. For international, there's first class mail + registered which should end up 15 thereabouts, or priority + insurance which would be around 20. For domestic, I don't get why they're stating so 'loudly' that there's no replacement/guarantee unless u take the express $20 option, that's really high for domestic. Wasn't the lack of tracking what Kim said was a problem? Don't u get delivery confirmation available with USPS in the US? Yes, it may still be delivered wrong, but the seller is pretty protected that way. Doesn't UPS have pretty reasonable domestic shipping fees with tracking?

Personally, I do understand how there may be honest people who really did not get their package, and dishonest people who're trying to get free stuff. As long as it can be proven to me that you sent it out, I will trust that you did, and not hold you responsible for lost mail if it happened outside your sphere of influence.

Yes, if it was an $80 order, and did not arrive, it doesn't mean it's an $80 loss to the company. But, it does mean a loss of the cost, and the profit the company would have gotten, a total of $80. To us, it's a total loss. For them, they can write off the profit. To replace, they would lose another $80 of cost + profit. I have no idea what their cost is, that would be the crux I guess.

Of course, by replacing the package we did not receive, we would be very happy with their service, but is it really right to expect them to be responsible for what is beyond their control? An online business with items to be shipped is different from buying from a brick and mortar shop.

I think they should buy insurance against such business losses. Are there such insurances out there for companies?

Tell me, do the big companies selling online replace lost mail? Is this expectation more for the small businesses? I have no idea, but am curious about that.

In summary, I don't really have a problem with Lumiere's new policy for international. I will just be more worried about my packages not getting here. At least I still have the choice of cheaper shipping. If it was only the $25 option available, I would probably never buy from them again. And yep, I would never opt for that ridiculous shipping option for such small and light items, unless it was a really huge order.

Lumiere is a very interesting company. They have really made it big. In the beginning, they had wonderful sales (when Kim was clearing out her old MHM jars) with free shipping, and prices were really very low when she started Lumiere. Then she changed the sample sizes, they used to be all in baggies and were very generous samples. I regret trying to save and not ordering more samples during that time. The e/s baggie samples were supposed to be changed to just 1/16 tsp!! I see that she doesn't offer e/s samples in baggies at all now, just the jars with 1/8.

Then she raised her prices when business got busier and better. And she said, costs going up (which is true) but it's still free shipping, just the shipping is incorporated into the prices of the products. But, I'm international, I said. I don't have free shipping.
frown.gif
( I am paying for more expensive products, but I'm still paying the same $6 shipping. My stuff is still coming in envelopes which cost much less than $6. I feel that's not too right somehow.

Ok, her prices are still good, though they were wonderfully much cheaper before, so there I was regretting again that I didn't purchase more (esp those 10 e/s sets) before prices went up.

Then she changed her shipping policy to charge for domestic below $25? Hmm that must mean her free shipping thing and her theory about how she likes a what you see is what you get price is not working out. But international shipping became cheaper, and I appreciated that.

And the latest is this no guarantee thing. Of course, there were other changes in between too, I don't claim to remember all accurately (please correct me if I stated any wrong info). We had those try me kit deals with no free int ship change to free int ship, a min domestic order imposed, the try me kit price increased, pre-buy brushes, her shop being set up, them moving, and did she take away the smaller jar sizes somewhere? I liked those....

Lots of changes, and I don't believe she's not making money, if she can set up a shop. I don't really understand the pre-buy brush thing too. Some people claim she's doing it as a favour for us. Others who dare to say she's making money out of it are quickly shot down. I totally don't believe she's not making money. Yes the brushes are really cheap (which makes me wonder what is their actual cost) and I'm happy and grateful I get to buy such cheap brushes, but who in their right minds would do such a thing, (which needs alot of work and coordination) as a favour? This is a business she's running. I can see several obvious reasons. First, by doing these pre-buys, she's getting funds months earlier which she can make use of, probably before she settles the full bill with her supplier. That's smart. Then, she's getting more traffic to her site, more promotion, some people will surely look around and order other stuff. I know she had some brush losses etc. but I still think her cost was probably low enough for her to make some profit on the brushes, or else no business would do such a thing. So hopefully she could cover her brush losses with her profit.

Lumiere has a huge international customer base, I believe, due mainly to their reasonable international shipping rates. They have also gotten less nice as they got more successful, but I guess that's not too unusual. Their forum is quite a joke, it's not a company forum but people can't complain or rant there, or they'll get hammered.

I still like their products and prices, and if I can ignore that no guarantee, I will still buy as long as her prices remain at this level. I just find the whole development from MHM to Lumiere, and all the changes Lumiere went through, and how they achieved their success, pretty amazing, seeing how many mmu companies are out there.

I am not too thrilled with the shipping changes and will wait a bit to order anything once she straightens everything out if there are reasonable options for her and the customers. I think its very nice of any company to resend something if it gets lost but they dont really have to if one didn't buy insurance.

They also dont have control over what happens to their packages once it leaves the PO unless they actually deliver it themselves. I dont think its fair to blame them when its the postal service that is at fault but a big complaint to them is in order too to see if anything gets fixed.

Its very hard to get fired from the PO here. A creepy coworker who worked there fulltime and here parttime got fired for not "being able to communicate with customers" which is not really true, he just is overly friendly to the point of harassment. Several times he followed me on my break and watched me eat! He got his job back after he wrote a letter explaining why he should be rehired! Now if you got fired from a hard to fire place like the PO then something is not right but getting rehired back well it seems the world is a bit more screwy.

Paperclip

I have to agree with you. The pre buy is a good thing for the girls you get cheap brushes, but I am assuming she makes money off it and gets your money up front to pay for the pre buy DUH!!!!! If she didnt undercut all the other MMU companies that were out at the time she started, she wouldn't be in this mess of having to raise her prices and chanage her policies. She undercut all of them and offered free shippong to get orders away from other mmu companies by being the cheapest out there. Do I feel sorry for her NO. Is she responsible for a lost package, I dont; think so if it wasn;t insured. she and or other MMU companies have no control over the post office or what ever way it was shipped, things get lost.

Are there some gals that take advantage of this yes, and it does hurt the honest ones that do get a lost package once in a while.

It is also funny with all the MMU companies out there she seems to be the only one (that is talked about) that loses so many packages, hmmmmm funny isn't it. There are bigger companies out there than her, and do we know how big she is and or the others, we are just assuming, by the way they are talked about. She never did open that beauty bar, she talked about.

T

Originally Posted by squirl-nutkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am not too thrilled with the shipping changes and will wait a bit to order anything once she straightens everything out if there are reasonable options for her and the customers. I think its very nice of any company to resend something if it gets lost but they dont really have to if one didn't buy insurance.
They also dont have control over what happens to their packages once it leaves the PO unless they actually deliver it themselves. I dont think its fair to blame them when its the postal service that is at fault but a big complaint to them is in order too to see if anything gets fixed.

Its very hard to get fired from the PO here. A creepy coworker who worked there fulltime and here parttime got fired for not "being able to communicate with customers" which is not really true, he just is overly friendly to the point of harassment. Several times he followed me on my break and watched me eat! He got his job back after he wrote a letter explaining why he should be rehired! Now if you got fired from a hard to fire place like the PO then something is not right but getting rehired back well it seems the world is a bit more screwy.

add_wegbrech.gif
I'm laughing my tale off at your story. It's so off topic and I'm glad that it is because your story is so much better than whatever it was that was being discussed. I know that your postal stalker was creepy but this story was made for TV.

Originally Posted by paperclip /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, if it was an $80 order, and did not arrive, it doesn't mean it's an $80 loss to the company. But, it does mean a loss of the cost, and the profit the company would have gotten, a total of $80. To us, it's a total loss. For them, they can write off the profit. To replace, they would lose another $80 of cost + profit. I have no idea what their cost is, that would be the crux I guess. The equation goes like this from what I remember:profit = Revenue - Cost

Let's assume for example's sake that it costs her 20$ (big overestimation) in materials + packaging for an order that she will sell me at 80$.

Profit = 80$ - 20$ = 60$

If a package gets lost, she will have to spend 20$ twice to replace it. So then

Profit = 80$ - (20$ x 2) = 40$

That's still 40$ of profit that she will make. It's not a loss. A loss occurs when your profit is negative, that is, when your cost is bigger than your revenue.

Unless there's some accounting factors that I am not aware of, she is still making a considerable profit even if she decides to send out a replacement package for every order.

Originally Posted by icecookies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
I'm laughing my tale off at your story. It's so off topic and I'm glad that it is because your story is so much better than whatever it was that was being discussed. I know that your postal stalker was creepy but this story was made for TV.
I am sorry that you have no awareness or interest in the nature of the companies that you do business with, nor whether your money is being spent wisely.

Originally Posted by paperclip /img/forum/go_quote.gif Personally, I do understand how there may be honest people who really did not get their package, and dishonest people who're trying to get free stuff. As long as it can be proven to me that you sent it out, I will trust that you did, and not hold you responsible for lost mail if it happened outside your sphere of influence.

Of course, by replacing the package we did not receive, we would be very happy with their service, but is it really right to expect them to be responsible for what is beyond their control? An online business with items to be shipped is different from buying from a brick and mortar shop.

I think they should buy insurance against such business losses. Are there such insurances out there for companies?

So you are saying that customers should be understanding of companies because what happens after they ship the package then it's beyond their control? When a package is lost, the company still gets to keep the profit that they've made off of my 80$ order. What do I get? NOTHING. Money's gone and you feel cheated because you've been stressing about your order for 2 months. And I'm still the one who should be understanding of them while they get to keep all the money without lifting a finger? I think business is business, but if you want to talk about understanding, how about they show a little understanding of me?
Lastly, I believe that companies can get deals on shipping as well as insurance. Paula's Choice ships Priority International to Canada, and they don't have the ridiculous "I'm not responsible if it gets lost" policy. They're probably insured and they probably got a deal on shipping because of the amount of packages that they ship.

Latest posts

Back