My new Shoppers!!! YAY!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I recently got a new job at Bay and College in downtown Toronto, and there is a Shoppers right at Yonge and College that is just awesome!! They sell a huge selection of Benefit, Smashbox, Make Up For Ever, Dior, Lise Watier etc. Almost as big as Sephora's selection.

It's so good, but soooo bad!!!

Oh Shoppers is a Canadian drug store
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gotta love the optimum card! I know!!! I recently realized that I've accumulated like 80,000 points!!! I have never ever redeemed them, so I'm planning a splurge soon
smile.gif

Wait till the end of the quarter and you get to redeem for an additional $50.00.

75,000 points for $200 of merchanise

Originally Posted by cracka /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wait till the end of the quarter and you get to redeem for an additional $50.00.75,000 points for $200 of merchanise

Holy crap!!! It's gonna be nice!!

Shopper's Drug Mart roolz!! Haha and it might sound really weird, but I LOVE the Life brand q-tips!! They are much more tightly bound that regular q-tips so they work great for makeup!!

Originally Posted by andrrea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know!!! I recently realized that I've accumulated like 80,000 points!!! I have never ever redeemed them, so I'm planning a splurge soon
smile.gif
great news. I think up to tommorow you can redeem 75,000 points for $200 cosmetics/fragrances. If not, then they frequently have the special point redemption for $100 and $200 instead of the usual $75 and $150. Have fun shopping.

Hi,

Not familiar with the store, but that's fantastic. Enjoy your upcoming splurge.

Hi! I work at a Shoppers Beauty Boutique
smile.gif

We sell Lancome, Guerlain, Shisedo, Lise Watier, Arden, Biotherm & Benefit. Plus all kinds of derm & the regular drugstore brands. It's such a fun job!

Optimum points DO rule.

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif a drug store that sells benefit and dior? thats awesome I may move to Canada! And they have this awesome point system (I think it's like ten points for every dollar you spend) that you can save up and use use as cash. For example, 40,000 points will get you $75. It's sweet!! They also sell alot of higher end skincare lines too.

Wow. Not only did I not know Shopper's carried those brands, but I also didn't know about the point system! I'm definatly going to start buying things there for sure!

Wow, that's cool. I have yet to see half the stuff people here talk about 'cause it ain't anywhere in town. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back