Straw Poll: Who would you vote for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit. Especially on the Democratic side since that race is so close. But...I'm projecting that Obama is going to win the nomination for the Dems and McCain for the Republicans. So...just curious and yes, it's early yet, but who would you vote for? Maybe we can do another poll when November gets closer in case people change their minds or if my projections are wrong! LOL! If you feel inclined please comment why you voted for who you did.

I started the voting - Obama all the way! I think he's smart and very capable and he'll bring real change to the country!

If i lived in USA i'd vote on Obama
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lia /img/forum/go_quote.gif If i lived in USA i'd vote on Obama
smile.gif
LOL! But you don't! Although, out of all the Republican nominees, I like McCain the best. Even if he is like...70 years old!

I will vote for McCain because I think he will cross the aisle to address everyone's needs. I am concerned that Obama will increase the divide. I think this great nation became great because of the "go-getters" and not the "go-givers". I am concerned that we punish the "go-getters" and reward those who give away the "go-getters'" hard earned money. But then I married a poor boy who works his @#$ off for me and our kids - without handouts!

Latest posts

Back