Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is really nothing better than another great lipgloss! And how this lipgloss from Clinique has gotten by me for so long is beyond me. This Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss is beautiful.

This gloss is not only super glossy, it's balm-like consistency keeps lips moisturized. It is long-lasting, offers sheer color, and is not overly sticky or tacky.

Clinique's Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss is a winner! This gloss comes in 8 shades, Rootbeer surprisingly being my favorite, and retails for $13.50.

What do you all think of it?

I love it! I ordered two of them to be eligible for the free Clinique gift and I got apricot and grapefruit!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...oss-65052.html

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh snap!
eusa_whistle.gif
listen, lady, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON, OKAY?!
just had to get that out. don't take it personally
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif listen, lady, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON, OKAY?!
just had to get that out. don't take it personally
wink.gif

Dang woman! Don't whip me with your mascara wand.
idiot.gif

Besides, your thread is so last year.
moa.gif

I really want to try this, the colours are so pretty, but I'm waiting for the next GWP before I buy one.

I'm not a fan, I don't like how sheer they are. I feel like I might as well use a clear gloss.

theyre awesome! i have eczema, and theyre the only things that have been keeping my lips moisturized without feeling gross. i have dark skin and i use rootbeer, the color shows up on me

Latest posts

Back