Would You Use Playboy Beauty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
''All women are Bunnies,'' Gloria Steinem wrote after her stint working at New York's Playboy club, ''but it doesn't have to be that way.'' Maybe not, but Playboy Beauty is going strong more than a year after it launched. The makeup line aims to allow "women to embrace their inner Playmate and release the 'centerfold' that’s hidden beneath."

The collection contains lip gloss, eye shadow duos, shimmer powder, and other essentials — none of which have been tested on animals, unless you count Bunnies as animals. (Har har.)

So now that the line has been out for a while, would you use Playboy products, or does it skeeve you out?

Source

I am intrigued by this liner.

I actually did buy a few things at cherry culture, hahaha... I love playboy- I always have ever since 1984 July issue of Madonna getting nekkid... I have no issues with naked people...

Also, I am a huge fan of trying to find the hidden bunny on the covers. and in my single years, playboy made many of my tanks, tube tops, and cheesy accessories. Yes, totally trashy and whatever, I don't care- I even went shoe shopping to go with my tops, and said, "I need something a little more, errr, hoe-ish? yeah, where's the ho shoe section?" and yes, my husband is a subscriber.

back to the makeup-

Playboy Beauty Stiletto Lip Shine in Muse- I love the color, it feels good on, and is totally wearable.

Playboy Beauty Velvet Body Balm in Bomb Shell- It's like Benefit's Bathina, but more nude-bronze and opaque. I wish it was larger though- it's not easy to get a smooth even coverage like Bathina.

I want to get the Playmate of the Year powder, but I have a ton of shimmer powder that I never use anymore.

and if hustler made makeup, i'd have to check it out as well. I love Hustler too.

the packaging looks cute...if I saw a gloss or something that I liked I would for sure try it...

I haven't looked too closely at it, but if I heard it was good quality, I might be interested.
smile.gif

I actually like playboy products, clothes, accessories etc but the makeup is obviously not for anyone darker than a paper bag.not even that actually from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif ''All women are Bunnies,'' Gloria Steinem wrote after her stint working at New York's Playboy club, ''but it doesn't have to be that way.'' Maybe not, but Playboy Beauty is going strong more than a year after it launched. The makeup line aims to allow "women to embrace their inner Playmate and release the 'centerfold' that’s hidden beneath."The collection contains lip gloss, eye shadow duos, shimmer powder, and other essentials — none of which have been tested on animals, unless you count Bunnies as animals. (Har har.)

So now that the line has been out for a while, would you use Playboy products, or does it skeeve you out?

Source

No, I won't. Seems like another over-priced product.

Back