Ebook - coastal's to make a MMU.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry that I didnt explain what that's book. this is MMU book. how to make mmu by your self.

I don't own the ebook either. BUT, I've only heard good things about the book. You can get by without the book but it's very time consuming searching the internet for help in formulating. A big help was Ice's thread on making MMU.
worship.gif
She really gave a lot of us the courage to try it ourselves. I've read that thread so many times. I saw the pictures that were posted and decided that I could learn to do that also.

To get back to the ebook, someday I will purchase it. If you have the cash, I think it would a great investment. Everything would be organized for you. I have a big binder that I've put all my handwritten notes and computer printouts. I'd rather have someone do the organizing for me. Have you been on the Coastal Scents forums yet? I don't get over there too often, but there should be some good tips and recipes from the owners and members.

I like the idea of making my own mmu, but i really love searching different websites for it and then getting it in the mail, etc...I don't know if I could give that up, but the Coastal Scents site is interesting.

Originally Posted by stashblaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't own the ebook either. BUT, I've only heard good things about the book. You can get by without the book but it's very time consuming searching the internet for help in formulating. A big help was Ice's thread on making MMU.
worship.gif
She really gave a lot of us the courage to try it ourselves. I've read that thread so many times. I saw the pictures that were posted and decided that I could learn to do that also.
To get back to the ebook, someday I will purchase it. If you have the cash, I think it would a great investment. Everything would be organized for you. I have a big binder that I've put all my handwritten notes and computer printouts. I'd rather have someone do the organizing for me. Have you been on the Coastal Scents forums yet? I don't get over there too often, but there should be some good tips and recipes from the owners and members.

thank you for your help. I posted to Icecocies and she answer to me! she so nice..(like you) and I decided to buy the book anyway becouse my english isnt so good and the reserch in the net taking me a full time job.

I will read this book and than I will make some experiances and I will see.

mybe its gonna work and maybe not. but I need to try.

thank you for your time!

and have a great day!

and I go this forum.. and its very intersting..

Hi, just a suggestion.

Wondering if we can share this ebook with simisimi100 @ a fraction of the cost?

Coz its way too expensive for an ebook.

^^^ I may have misunderstood you, but I don't think that's actually legal.

I'm planning to get the Coastal Scents ebook sometime soon. Simi, after you're done reading it, make sure you come back and tell us what you thought of it!

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^^ I may have misunderstood you, but I don't think that's actually legal.
How is it illegal to share the cost of a book, electronic or otherwise?
smile.gif

^^please share if the book is worth it for the price..
smile.gif
its quite expensive for an ebook.
smile.gif
im still thinking if ill purchase it or not..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell /img/forum/go_quote.gif How is it illegal to share the cost of a book, electronic or otherwise?
smile.gif
If you make electronic copies of it to share with each other, that is copyright infringement. Just like sharing music free using P2P software (like limewire) is illegal.

Back