your favourite MAC lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did a search on this but didn't find anything.

When I get paid for the first time, I'm thinking of purchasing either a mac or chanel (higher end) lipstick, because all my lipsticks are fairly cheap ones.

At the moment, I liked the look of a few mac ones.. I was thinking maybe hot vegas, jubilee, see sheer, maybe chatterbox or lady bug?

I would like a colour that is darker than a peachy lip tone.. but not as out there as a bright red or orange. I seem to suck at picking colours that suit my skin tone. I want something that people can 'see' but that won't overtake the rest of my face.

What is your favourite mac lipstick colour? and what do you think would suit me?

i LOVE MAC's Viva Glam V lipstick. It's great to play around with different colors of lip liner, which makes it very versitile. I use it with MAC's Spice or Plum liners. Shading with the liners with this lipstick is really cool too cause it's light enough you can notice the gradient. But I use the Viva Glam V lipglass over it when I do that, so that would be an additional purchase, but something to consider or play with with the glosses you have!

GOOD LUCK!!
smile.gif

Lady bug is a gorgeous colour, I think it'd look really pretty on you.

My favorite is Syrup, it's a mauvy pink colour, which would look pretty on you too, but it's more of a nude colour.

I think I saw syrup when I was at the store today. It's definately pretty... I'm thinking either a colour like that or a more springy, peachy colour? I think syrup is more wintery.

I know you're looking for a lipstick, but you mentioned the peachy color again and it reminded me of a Lustreglass I LOVED called Love Nectar. So fresh and pretty! And with a liner, just as opaque as a lipstick, but with more dimension... just a thought!
wink.gif

I'd say Viva Glam V for you Rosie.

Jubilee, imo, doesn't have much color at all.

i must add...see sheer and lady bug might be better choices for a bit more color

Back