Makeup to go...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, be honest... How many of you put on makeup in the car, while driving??

The reason I ask is I saw this girl, in a PT Cruiser.... and she was driving 50, in the passing lane.... and she had the mirror tilted and was putting on makeup... with a monster brush. And from the side and back, that brush was a working.. I've seen people putting on mascara, and lipstick, and doing tough ups but she was giving herself the full makeover!! lol

I will put lip gloss on but thats about it.... and I dont use a mirror.. Im not talented enough to do makeup and drive ha...I do text and drive though...SHHHHHH

i would never do that, it can totally endanger other people and yourself when you're too busy applying whatever product instead of driving. lol @ that article Becky.

Guilty. I do it all of the time.
idiot.gif
I know I shouldn't.

Nope.

I've seen a girl apply powder on the freeway! eek.

Starting July 2008, using a cell phone without a handsfree set while driving will be banned in CA.

Hi,

You know, I don't care how experienced a driver she is, that was just plain stupid and careless of her.

i have to admit to applying lipgloss while driving, but its only really when im slowely moving along in traffic or at the lights. still silly though i know

Sometimes I put lipgloss or lipstick on at a red light. Then the person in back of me will furiously honk haha. But hey, at least the car isn't moving!
racer.gif

The only thing I put on whilst driving is lip balm. I certainly wouldn't do anything else, it'd be too dangerous.

ummm ive put on cuticle cream, hand cream, and chapstick normally.

but if its acutal makeup, if i put it on in the car its either when i parked or at a stop light/stop sign.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i never do this and it scares the heck out of me when others do! Me too!
scared.gif

No way!I'm a bad driver even without being busy applying make up, I don't want to put in danger my life and the others'

Latest posts

Back