Sign in to follow this  
KristieTX

Signature Club A-Horrifying!!!

This poor lady! I am watching Signature Club A just out of curiosity on HSN right now and she has just made over this older lady. The poor lady has smeared eyeliner, not well blended or the right color foundation and her lips are crookedly lined and the color does not flatter her at all. This lady needs to quit selling makeup! UGH.

Has anyone else seen this or feel the same way?

There's people that do anything... and i believe that if she sells it, it's because someone must buy it

lol i watch signature club A everytime i can, just so i can laugh at how she assaults her models with her horrible makeup!! i bought some of her products over 10 years ago, and they were all CRAP!!! (although i do remember liking the vanilla meltdown cleanser) but the makeup stuff CRAP! even Adrienne's lipstick is often applied lopsided

I love watching this woman when she's on. It's like watching a trainwreck.....you know you need to move on and keep going(channel surf) but you end up slowing down to stop and watch out of disbelief.

lol. She is so rough when she does the "makeovers (?)" on the models.. no fine tuning, no smoothness in her application technique.. its like, get it on.. doesnt matter how.. slap it on, smear it.. whatever..

yeah i feel the same way.for someone that claims to have been in the business sooooo long she is horrible.the ladies always look smeared and messed up after she's done with them.i find it funnysmile.gif

Originally Posted by AprilRayne View Post
How have I never seen this woman?? Is HSN a channel? LOL I don't watch much t.v.!!
yeah its the Home Shopping Network. Its just really good for a laugh. smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX View Post
This poor lady! I am watching Signature Club A just out of curiosity on HSN right now and she has just made over this older lady. The poor lady has smeared eyeliner, not well blended or the right color foundation and her lips are crookedly lined and the color does not flatter her at all. This lady needs to quit selling makeup! UGH.

Has anyone else seen this or feel the same way?

Oh boy! I don't see why these ladies allow them to do their makeup. It's really sad.

Thanks for posting the vid - I've wanted to see this for quite a while! That model looks so sad, sitting there, like she's just seen her puppy run over or something. I hope she's ok!

SUch a contrast between AAs application style and what you see at chanel.com or helenarubenstein.com, where the MAs use such a feather lite touch!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne View Post
Wait, I thought that model looked good!
Yeah - she's just a pretty girl. But don't you think she looks sad? Makes me worry about here!

I remember when Adrien Arpel was a high end facial and cosmetics line - she had counters in Macy's in CA where I grew up, and it always looked so swank, all white and chrome, and everything was very expensive. SHe was better known for her skincare, though, I think.

I have to admit the end product in the vid didn't look that bad, but the application was definitely scary lol. I could swear she was sticking her nails in the model's eyes.

It was kinda funny the way she applied the MU (funny and scary at the same time). But yes I thought the model looked good when she finished. But this is TV, I wonder how she would look if we were standing next to each other.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
It was kinda funny the way she applied the MU (funny and scary at the same time). But yes I thought the model looked good when she finished. But this is TV, I wonder how she would look if we were standing next to each other.
True. I also watched some of her other videos in YouTube and she's always very rough with the models.

Also haven't you noticed some of them appear to already have concealer on? And their skin looks strangely smooth even before the makeup application...