Signature Club A-Horrifying!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This poor lady! I am watching Signature Club A just out of curiosity on HSN right now and she has just made over this older lady. The poor lady has smeared eyeliner, not well blended or the right color foundation and her lips are crookedly lined and the color does not flatter her at all. This lady needs to quit selling makeup! UGH.

Has anyone else seen this or feel the same way?

I can't stand to watch her. She is so fake. I don't see how she sells anything.

There's people that do anything... and i believe that if she sells it, it's because someone must buy it

lol i watch signature club A everytime i can, just so i can laugh at how she assaults her models with her horrible makeup!! i bought some of her products over 10 years ago, and they were all CRAP!!! (although i do remember liking the vanilla meltdown cleanser) but the makeup stuff CRAP! even Adrienne's lipstick is often applied lopsided

I love watching this woman when she's on. It's like watching a trainwreck.....you know you need to move on and keep going(channel surf) but you end up slowing down to stop and watch out of disbelief.

lol. She is so rough when she does the "makeovers (?)" on the models.. no fine tuning, no smoothness in her application technique.. its like, get it on.. doesnt matter how.. slap it on, smear it.. whatever..

yeah i feel the same way.for someone that claims to have been in the business sooooo long she is horrible.the ladies always look smeared and messed up after she's done with them.i find it funny
smile.gif

oh my goodness, just you guys' comments made me laugh. So now I must watch this at some point!

Again, so sad...

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif How have I never seen this woman?? Is HSN a channel? LOL I don't watch much t.v.!! yeah its the Home Shopping Network. Its just really good for a laugh.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif This poor lady! I am watching Signature Club A just out of curiosity on HSN right now and she has just made over this older lady. The poor lady has smeared eyeliner, not well blended or the right color foundation and her lips are crookedly lined and the color does not flatter her at all. This lady needs to quit selling makeup! UGH.
Has anyone else seen this or feel the same way?

Oh boy! I don't see why these ladies allow them to do their makeup. It's really sad.

That was one of her more gentler presentations. Normally she's got the model's heads whipping back and forth. LOL

Thanks for posting the vid - I've wanted to see this for quite a while! That model looks so sad, sitting there, like she's just seen her puppy run over or something. I hope she's ok!

SUch a contrast between AAs application style and what you see at chanel.com or helenarubenstein.com, where the MAs use such a feather lite touch!

looks like she puts the make-up on with a trough. you can probably slap some tile on the faces and it would hold.

Latest posts

Back