Need advice on Fake lash contest!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to join the Sephora Make Up For Ever Lash Pimpin' contest!(Why don't you guys join too! Looks like lots of fun!)

Please help me choose a pic for the contest! I can't quite decide! Thanks!

Bleachedworld041.jpg

2007Halloween166.jpg

2007Halloween162.jpg

Fallenangels008.jpg

Pearlnails025.jpg

Oh I just got my sephora mag in the mail and saw the promotion for this, I was thinking about entering it too, maybe some of the other girls will and we could start a thread and show off our entries!!

Anywhoo it's a tough choice. I like the first and last ones best, they look very high fashion and like they were cut right from a picture from a magazine! But the fourth one is so creative. I just don't know!! I really like the 2nd and 3rd, but it seems like most of the attention is not on the actual lashes, but on all the jewels around.

I was no help, sorry. lol

Definitely number 1! It is so pretty, and it does look straight from a magazine, it looks really professional.

I love 1, 4 and 5 best as well - those really put the focus on the lashes and DO look like magazine pics!!

I love the 3rd and last one. The 3rd one is the most intense blinged out looking one, but might not be considered because of everything else going on. The last one looks artistic and flowy, and oh the 1st one I like too, lol I know, I am no help...

I so wanted to enter this contest but of course its not open to Canadians...

Thanks for all your comments! I decided to combine 1 and 5 into one look, plus a set of red feather fake lashes I made myself!

Sephoralashcontest026.jpg

One. Oh... posted this before I saw the red one.....

Umm... I really like the new one, but it might be too over the top.

Back