What to expect ...telephone interview!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guyz ,I am gonna apply for makeup consultant job and the phone interview would be the first step towards it,so i was just wondering what to expect ?

any advise and help would b appreciated

many thanx

hmm. I've had a few phone interviews and I frankly think they're kind of pointless. They' should have learnt everything they need from your resume, so getting a 'feel' for you in person seems the next logical step, but if they have any questions arising from your resume, the phone interview is when they'll ask you those questions, before deciding whether or not to bring you in for the interview.

Basically, they will want to hear if you sound professional on the phone (so no umms, and aaahs and such, lol, that's a hard part I find!) and they will also be ready with a list of questions relating to your resume, so be prepared, and have answers for any weak parts in the resume.

Best of luck with your phone interview and jobsearch!

thanx pinksugar! but i havnt sent my resume yet, the fist thing they do is phone interview!! thats y i was so nervous and wondering what to expect?

oh! gee! well I guess in that case they'll be asking about your experience and your previous jobs... education... I guess all you can do is be honest and upfront and focus on the positives of your experience.

What an odd way of doing things, LOL

They will probably just ask you about your experience and try to see how professional you are. Good luck !!

Keep your resume handy so that if they ask you about education and work experience you can answer quickly and efficiently...speak clearly and professionally, and try not to let on that you're nervous. Remember, you're interviewing them just as much as they are interviewing you.

Good luck!
smile.gif

Send in your resume and when they call you, just stay calm and give it your best shot. Good luck!
smile.gif

Back