Best nude/beige lipgloss with gold shimer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
That's what I'm looking for!

a very super nude, but still pigmented, lipgloss with a gold shimmer, not glitter, but super micro-fine shimmer.

ANY price range... it just has to be gorgeous...

What are your recs?

grrrrr, i HATE when I misspell words in the title... i have to stare at it now every time I look at this post.

What about Chanel's glossimer, Sunset Gold? I don't have mine with me so I can't actually look at it.

Hmmm I always wonder why people can't alter their thread titles? I always make mistakes on mine and just click edit - advanced and edit the title. Have you tried that?

Back on topic I have no idea, but the micro shimmer you mentioned reminded me of my Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in 147. It's so orgasmically pretty to me lol, probably not the color you're looking for but maybe they have another one that fits your description. They are all shimmery goodness!

Guerlian has several different gold glosses. Givency makes a great glittery beige shimmer in its LIPLIP collection of glosses in tubes . Benefit has a 24 Karat lipstick and a gloss, NARS has a great glosstube in sparkly gold too.

I am madly in love with Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in #12 for just this look. Be sure to try it on because it looks much darker in the tube than it does on the lip. Cool thing is, it has your treatment built in. I wear a lot of this formula because it helps prevent chapped lips!

Originally Posted by Jen /img/forum/go_quote.gif What about Chanel's glossimer, Sunset Gold? I don't have mine with me so I can't actually look at it. I was going to recommend Sunset Gold, too. It's such a gorgeous shade and it's flattering on a lot of different skin tones.

it only changes your "personal post title" not the full thread title.

I found the EXACT color, but of course it's an LE from the Dior Holiday collection from their Creme de Gloss collection- Golden Glam, I just need to find a store who may still have it in stock.

If not, I will probably get the Sunset Gold.

Originally Posted by Kuuipo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Guerlian has several different gold glosses. Givency makes a great glittery beige shimmer in its LIPLIP collection of glosses in tubes . Benefit has a 24 Karat lipstick and a gloss, NARS has a great glosstube in sparkly gold too.

Latest posts

Back