Anyone familiar with "My Custom Colors" MMU?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got some mineral eye shadows at the Puyallup Fair a couple of years in a row and I'd like to find more info on them, but I can't find it on the internet. I used to have a flyer that came with the product, that had a web address I'd gone to a couple of times, but it's long gone. I don't know if it helps to know, but the containers all can screw together if you take the lids off. The lids are where it says "My Custom Colors".

I'd like to get some different colors that are not frosts, since I have an off and on allergic reaction to something (that I have not been able to determine the cause of yet) causing eczema on my eyelids, which makes wrinkles really show with frost type shadows.

If anyone is familiar with this line, I'd love to get the website address and any other info you might be able to offer for my situation.

bump!

The company changed their name to "My Mineral Glow". It's the exact same product, and the same containers (that I LOVE)

you can find them at: www.mineralglow.com

♪♥♫

I know the make up you are talking about. I used to sell it at the Puyallup Fair in September of 2002 and still own a lot of the make up to this day! I believe that the website has changed. I planned on buying more of the make up only to find the website was no longer in use. I do know they still sell the product at the fair though I am racking my brains trying to remember what they mentioned they had changed the website to! I am going to research and try to find the website. When I locate it I will write you back.

Divynity

Thank you so much! I have been looking for the website but have been unable to find it.

Latest posts

Back