When did you feel them?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am 7 weeks and i was wondering When do you feel that little bundle of joy move in your belly, I was told the first feeling is like a little flutter. how far where you when you felt them ?

To me it felt like little bubbles and it was around 2 months. At first I thought it was gas but then it wouldn't stop for about 15 minutes so I knew it was the baby lol

I think that I might have been about 3 months because it was when I started showing. It is the freakiest feeling that i have ever felt in my life. Sometimes they can kick so hard that it wakes you up when your sleeping (my son loved to be up at around 10 when I was ready to sleep) and it hurts. One time, I told my hubby to feel the baby kicking and he pushed down on my stomach a little and the baby kicked him in his hand. It was so crazy.

3 months for me, and at 7+ it was bad!! My daughter on the other hand, is still the same as in the womb, she was very quiet, reserved, barely kicked. She was fine healthwise, but both my sons acted psychotic in the womb, same way they act now

I was 8 weeks... I have it written down. Same thing for both pregnancies... around 8 weeks.
smile.gif

Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. I have been pregnant 5 times and had 6 babies (one set of twins). For me, it ranged between 9 weeks and 13 weeks.

With my first, I didn't feel my son until around 21 weeks. I was also alot heavier then and him being my first child, I really didn't know what was movement or not.

With my daughter, I SWEAR I started feeling her around 12 weeks. 12 weeks!! Even when I had an ultrasound at that time, I could feel her moving as we were watching her on the screen. I was also MUCH thinner than with my first, and of course, I knew what to look for.

Honestly, I started feeling the fluttering feeling as early as 3-4 months. But like they said, its different from other women. I felt the actual kicks around 6 months..then the the baby's movements,kicks,and hiccups starting 7 months. Im almost on my 9th month...so every kicks and movements are very strong. Enough for other people to notice and feel it too.

Its a very exciting feeling. You'll know its your baby moving. Goodluck. Its going to be a long ride.

My first son I felt around 9 weeks, I knew the day I got pregnant with him and and talked to him early on. He was born very prematurely but even still gave me some big kicks first. My younger son was a big 8.5 lbs for my small builld and I he was just as super hyper as he is now, you could watch him roll over and it made my belly look like alien or something. It is wonderful enjoy it, well unless they are under your ribs then bless you.
smile.gif

When i was 3 months pregnant, none of my kids seemed to be crazy kickers when they were in my womb, except for my daughter, and she IS crazy in real life LOL

Let me make a timeline to try to figure it out. I had my second ultrasound on Jan 19th and I had been feeling Alana (for sure) for about 2 weeks by then... So, between 2 and 3 months.

The butterfly flutter feelings came around 2 1/2 or a bit more months for my second daughter ( I was told it was just uterus adjusting and moving and everything inside building up ) but I was so happy and content in 'knowing' it was my baby ! My first I didnt feel anything till around 4 months
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif 3 months for me, and at 7+ it was bad!! My daughter on the other hand, is still the same as in the womb, she was very quiet, reserved, barely kicked. She was fine healthwise, but both my sons acted psychotic in the womb, same way they act now haha, that made me giggle!

I felt my daughter at around 10 weeks. My son around 16 weeks and my current growing baby around 18 weeks.

Normally (and again, I say NORMALLY), you don't really recognize your first baby moving until about 15-18 weeks. That's not to say that you don't feel the baby, but you just aren't sure that's what it is or that's what it feels like. My first baby was probably around 15-16 weeks and I even questioned that is what I was feeling. My second, I felt around 11 weeks. My current little alien in my tummy, I felt at about 10 weeks. With each pregnancy, you know what to feel for so it seems you feel it earlier.

Rest assured, you'll feel him/her soon and as it gets towards the end, you just wish they'd settle down for a couple of minutes so that you can semi-relax for a few.
smile.gif

Best wishes for a completely uneventful pregnancy!

Warmly,

Brandi

I'm going on 20 weeks and I still haven't felt her. I gues we just have to be patient s
frown.gif

Im sort of the same, im 18 weeks and still have not felt him or her. Come on bub starting moving and kicking!

Latest posts

Back