It's crazy how things just fall into place

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if anyone remembers, i posted a thread saying i was going to make-up designory for a month for the beauty artistry course. well, i finally went to go take a look and register.

i was taken around and it's just so awesome. very professional, like i know where my money is going and it's fine. it made me even more excited.

when he asked me when i wanted to start, i said, "march 3rd...
kopfkratz.gif
" and he was like, "oh, no, we're all booked up til may 29th!" i was DEVASTATED. he said he'd put me on the waiting list, which only had one person ahead of me, but he'd mark me down for may.

i realized it was my own mistake and i should have registered before. i walked out sad, but trying to remind myself i'd be going in a few months and it's better than nothing.

well, 3 days later, another worker from there called me to tell me they're submitting my stuff for may and just to confirm. when i saw their number, i thought they had an opening, but that was it, so i got sad again. then, she called back an hour later and said, "the weirdest things are happening today. a few people switched classes and some didn't pay, so there's room for you for the march 3rd class." i was SOOOOOOOOO elated! she said nothing like this has happened before.

i know it sounds weird and corny, but i feel like i was MEANT to be there at that time cuz maybe something right after that that will come to me and i will have my career started.

so, march 3rd, i'll be making the course! it ends march 28th, so if you don't see me on very much, you know why!!!
rockwoot.gif

yay!! don't you love it when all the stars in the sky alligne to make something happen

That's Fabulous Jen! I love to hear stories like this! You are so right, you are meant to be there and you yourself set it in motion! You go girl
wink.gif
!

Woohoo! Congrats Jennifer! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Wow!! That's really cool!! Guess you have good Chi!! My luck usually goes the other way... Get the class I want... Meteor falls to earth and kills the prof.. Or the school burns down... Extinct volcono erupts.. Lol

that's fantastic jennifer! i'm so happy and excited for you! good luck and keep us posted as often as you can!

Back