My biggest haul ever (for the course!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i start MUD on march 3rd, so i had to do my shopping. i've always loved school shopping, BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!!

i spent $1,000 on these and it was ACCEPTED! toby didn't kill me and my mom didn't make me feel guilty lol

i can't wait to use everything!

sponges, wipes, color wheel, hair clips, etc...

Supplies.jpg

brushes, brush belt, and set bag...

BagsBrushes.jpg

makeup...

Color.jpg

train case (i already have 3 black ones, so i wanted another color as my course one)...

TrainCase.jpg

TrainCase2.jpg

textbooks (the best part, in my opinion)...

Textbooks.jpg

magazines that were mandatory to have that cost $40 all together cuz they're international (except for z!nk) for inspiration...

Magazines.jpg

yayyyyyyyyy!!!

What a beautiful haul! I hope you enjoy your class, good luck!!!

Wow, very nice! Did you study to become a Makeup artist? I didn't pay attention recently, almost only read the FOTD forum :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thank you, everyone!!!

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif what is this course? it's a makeup artistry course i'm going to for 4 weeks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, very nice! Did you study to become a Makeup artist? I didn't pay attention recently, almost only read the FOTD forum :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry! missed your post before!
i'm starting on monday and it's a 4-week course
smile.gif

thanks, everyone!

WOW! I hope school goes well for you. Let us know how it is. I've always been interested in attending one! =] Great haul too, It looks like tons of great stuff you will absolutely enjoy, I know I would!

I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear about your classes and all the things you are learning about!

I miss school, especially the classes you REALLY want to be in. Your haul just made me want to go to school again! Guilt free shopping in the name of education and knowledge is the best!!!!

Back