Where do you do your Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just curious where everyone does their makeup? Most most likely guess is bathroom, but i guess there are other options.

What prompted this question is among the myriad of projects i have going on there is this makeup table we had picked up at a yard sale this past Fall. It is a white wicker table and needs a little work.

So I will be refinishing it. But i want to outfit it properly. I think we want a glass top too. Already have a magnifying mirror plus it had a large mirror in the back of it. Need to get the proper storage areas as well.

If you have a cool pic of your area please include it.

i do mine in my bedroom. We have one bathroom in the house...so it's annoying when people come in and out of there.

The best light is in the breakfast corner of my kitchen, but I still have to go back and forth to the sink.

My bed is placed right next to the window where the sun rises in the morning (facing the east) so I open the curtain a little and place a mirror propped up against it. It's actually perfect for me to sit there and place my cosmetics around me. Plus the best way to do your makeup is in natural light so it works out perfect for me!!!!

We have a loft conversion in our house. That's my makeup room
smile.gif
It's huge.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif We have a loft conversion in our house. That's my makeup room
smile.gif
It's huge. do you have pictures of it. i am looking for ideas.

I use my bedroom because I have to share my bathroom with my sisters. The advantage of my bedroom is that I can open the window and get better lighting.

Bedroom but i don't have a bedroom since a few month and sleep in the living room, my bathroom is too dark and now i do my makeup in the living room

I said some other place including on the run. I do it in the bedroom sometimes, but more often than not, I do it in the car. LOL!! I'm always rushing!

I do mine in the bathroom, but I climb onto the countertop and sit in the sink so I can get close to the mirror. My friends make fun of me for doing it, but it's a habit I cannot break!

In my bedroom, I have a cute round make up mirror at my desk which is in front of a window so I have natural light.

Bathroom mostly, sometimes living room, cause there is plenty of light during the day and i can see better
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back