Most beautiful girl.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who do you consider to be the most beautiful girl....female....woman in regards to the arts (e.g. music, movies, etc.)?

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me...Natalie Wood, though I greatly adore the beauty of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady, I don't believe anyone could ever compare to the beauty of Miss Natalite Wood in Splendor in the Grass.

I have two. Now this is in my opinion, I think Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous no matter what she does....natural beauty. Also I think Angelina Jolie is gorgeous as well. She just is so pretty, however I don't like her as a person.

I could probably name a few, but I think I would say Kate Winslet... she's not a supermodel, but her acting, her personality and the confidence in the way she carries herself is very inspiring and beautiful
smile.gif

there's a lot of beatiful women out there.

my faves though are:

angelina jolie

carmen electra

that's all i can think of from the top of my head. lol

I think that Diane Lane is gorgeous. Also am a big fan of Jennifer Aniston & Lauren Graham.

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that Diane Lane is gorgeous. Also am a big fan of Jennifer Aniston & Lauren Graham. ooh i like diane lane too!

Cathrine Zeta-Jones

Carmen Electra

Jessica Simpson

GWEN STEFANI!!!!!!

Scarlette Johanson

And a bunch more...

Off the top of my head:

Angela Bassett

Angelina Jolie

Catherine Zeta Jones

Tyra Banks

Gwen Stefani

Charlize Theron

Angelina Jolie is absolutely my number one, especially since I saw her recently on one of my shopping binges and she's even more gorgeous up close with no makeup.

Some other faves are Mariah Carey, Thandie Newton, Kate Winslet, Monica Belluci...I could go on
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Off the top of my head:
Angela Bassett

Angelina Jolie

Catherine Zeta Jones

Tyra Banks

Gwen Stefani

Charlize Theron

Oh yeah, I forgot Charlize Theron

I think Natalie Portman and Isabella Rosselini are both very beautiful women.

Angelina Jolie hands down!:icon_love She is my idea of what a perfect woman would look like
icon_redface.gif
I like Jessica Alba also.. but she is more "cute" than beautiful.

I am a fan of Rachel McAdams (from the Notebook and Pearl Harbor I believe) she is so naturally pretty. I also like Charlize Theron.

Originally Posted by envymi Angelina Jolie is absolutely my number one, especially since I saw her recently on one of my shopping binges and she's even more gorgeous up close with no makeup.Some other faves are Mariah Carey, Thandie Newton, Kate Winslet, Monica Belluci...I could go on
wink.gif

Ooooooooooh.... Thandie Newton... definitely a beautiful woman!!!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I am a fan of Rachel McAdams (from the Notebook and Pearl Harbor I believe) she is so naturally pretty. I agree
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back