This girl is a future muTer, lol !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aww. i found the video on pursebuzz, and though i don't like much seeing young kids wearing makeup, she's just so cute i had to share. i'm warning you, this girl knows her stuff !

my 3 yr old already goes through the sephora catolog and points at stuff she "needs when she is bigger"

IMHO this is not a good example for young girls but i agree she is cute

i think she's cute but look at how well she puts it on for her age. i wonder how long she's been playing with makeup.

WOW - look ather wield that mascara wand! Little artiste in the making, for sure!

am I the only one really freaked out by this video? she's five !! not 25. not 15.

she doesn't need make up~ <_< i want to slap her parents. get her play doh instead pleaaase.

She's cute. But i hope she only did this for this video? I had a makeup kit as child too and i loved it to play with it but never left the house with the stuff on my face!

Pursebuzz made it sound like the girl did it for fun (and says she was supervised); besides, she can't even say "lipstick" yet. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haha.

It worries me too, though; I wouldn't let my daughter start this young, ever.

I seriously think that this little girl's mother let her play in makeup, I dont see any scandal or disgust in that. I played in makeup from 4 and beyond, never left the house with it on, still graduated with honors, so "slapping" parents of a child that you dont raise is a bad idea. I guess that means alot of parents need to be slapped, including me.

Wow she's adorable, but you can tell she watches mom put on makeup very often because she picked up on several gestures and what have you. As long as she doesn't go to kindergarden or whatever with makeup on, it seems harmless fun.

What a cutie, she does look like she's been watching some mut tutorials lol!! How cute. I love how she say's lipstick, and at the end how she's says "i'll call you tomorrow" lol.

Oh lord I don't think it's a big deal at all, she's just playing. I was naturally interested in makeup I think from the time I was conceived, lol. I played with my mom and mammaw's makeup when I was her age. Most little girls do, just like they wanna play dress up in their mom's clothes and high heels. It's just makeup....it has nothing to do with how you're gonna turn out as a person. You can play with makeup and then turn right around and play with that play doh. How are you not expected to play with makeup with things like makeover barbie? You can still be a kid and do all those kid things and still like playing with makeup. Some little girls like animals, some like makeup, some like both.

How cute.. I loved all her little gestures, she definitely watches her mom put on make up.

I don't think it is anything to get all worried about. I was playing with make-up at the age. Of course, I never went out of the house with it on.. I think she was probably just getting to play with mommy's make up and it was nothing more than that.

"lispic"... I think she's adorable. I played with makeup when I was her age too. I didn't wear it out, but I had my little Tinkerbell brand makeup, and kiddie makeup kits .....

She's a natural in front of the camera!
smile.gif

Except shes really good at it and did a tut

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif All I see is a cute girl playing around in her mom's make up. Children learn from their parents right? as she sees Mom feeling unpretty without makeup ,you dont think she may start to feel unpretty without makeup ?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Except shes really good at it and did a tut
Children learn from their parents right? as she sees Mom feeling unpretty without makeup ,you dont think she may start to feel unpretty without makeup ?

Why would she feel unpretty? Maybe she just likes how sparkly and colorful she looks. Why try to make a bigger deal then what we are being shown? We don't know how much MU her mom puts on or how often this child plays with make up. I used to play with my mom's MU when I was younger and I don't think of it as a big deal.

I forgot to say in the future ,down the road.. not now

Quote:
We don't know how much MU her mom puts on or how often this child plays with make up But the tut gives us a pretty good idea

Not making a big deal out of it I am just stating an opinion
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why would she feel unpretty? Maybe she just likes how sparkly and colorful she looks. Why try to make a bigger deal then what we are being shown? We don't know how much MU her mom puts on or how often this child plays with make up. I used to play with my mom's MU when I was younger and I don't think of it as a big deal.

Latest posts

Back