Dupe for MAC Blue Brown?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever found a dupe for MAC Blue Brown pigment? I've been mixing my blue eyeshadows with my browns, but I'm about ready to break down and just buy a bottle of the pigment. I would prefer a dupe from a less expensive brand, butI haven't been able to find any myself.

I doubt it since its blue and brown together I have that pigment I really like it
smile.gif

pigment, pressed powder, mineral makeup, I'll take any type of eyeshadow dupe that is out there!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif pigment, pressed powder, mineral makeup, I'll take any type of eyeshadow dupe that is out there! Check out Loreal Hip pigment in Intrepid. Its brown with blue reflects...and sometimes you can find it BOGO free at CVS or walgreens. I think they're like $10 each.

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check out Loreal Hip pigment in Intrepid. Its brown with blue reflects...and sometimes you can find it BOGO free at CVS or walgreens. I think they're like $10 each. Yes, Intrepid is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check out Loreal Hip pigment in Intrepid. Its brown with blue reflects...and sometimes you can find it BOGO free at CVS or walgreens. I think they're like $10 each. Wow this sounds so pretty!! And I have intreprid!!!

I think you should definitely invest the $$ in the Blue Brown Pigment from MAC. Its so worth it. I love the pigments...they really last a long time

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check out Loreal Hip pigment in Intrepid. Its brown with blue reflects...and sometimes you can find it BOGO free at CVS or walgreens. I think they're like $10 each. Intrepid is an exact dupe
smile.gif

Does it look exactly like MAC's? can someone pls show me a swatch! TIA

Originally Posted by tamagnocchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif maybe Too Faced - Label Whore ?i dont have bluebrown, but i have labelwhore, and i remember someone saying "that color looks a lot like bluebrown" when i was wearing it.

i could make a swatch if someone of you is interested.
smile.gif

hehe, or perhaps faster and more easy. click..

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p...&k=label+whore

hope this helps!
biggrin.gif

It is! Too Faced Label Whore is an exact dupe of Blue Brown, only it's pressed. I know depending on how you use Blue Brown (wet or dry) depends on if there's more blue or brown to it. However, Label Whore is a "what you see is what you get" dupe of what Blue Brown looks like. KWIM? As in, there's not going to be a risk of it being too blue or too brown, it'll be just as it looks in the pot. (If any of that made sense!)

here's a swatch.........blue brown on the left and intrepid on the right......the only difference I find is that intrepid is a little coarser......I took this pic in natural light no flash.

14900-makeupstuff021.jpg

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif It is! Too Faced Label Whore is an exact dupe of Blue Brown, only it's pressed. I know depending on how you use Blue Brown (wet or dry) depends on if there's more blue or brown to it. However, Label Whore is a "what you see is what you get" dupe of what Blue Brown looks like. KWIM? As in, there's not going to be a risk of it being too blue or too brown, it'll be just as it looks in the pot. (If any of that made sense!)
thanks Aquliah.....this is good to know.....I hate when I loose the blue from my blue brown....I think the blue stays better with the intrepid as well.

I never loose the blue in blue brown are u using mac medium?

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks Aquliah.....this is good to know.....I hate when I loose the blue from my blue brown....I think the blue stays better with the intrepid as well.

Back