Great time of year....Roll up the Rim!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its Tim Hortons Roll up the Rim time again......Has anyone won anything?

Ive won two coffees so far. Id LOVE to win the boat, though Id prolly sell it and buy a hot tub instead hahahahah!

I love roll up the rim at timmy's haha ! I get excited rolling it down to see whats there. Haha nothing big so far but a coffee
smile.gif
Oh what a good idea with selling the boat for a hot tub hahah

I haven't won anything yet, but I know a girl who won one of the GPS things! All I ever win are coffees and donuts... maybe a muffin once in a while, LOL.

Meh, nothing yet, we got two coffees today, all they said was "Play again" lol

i dunno what i want yet though

Damn...I didn't know it started again! Last time I was there it wasn't going on. I'll have to stop tomorrow.

google it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmmmm..... what is that?

I have never heard of tim horton's but i googled it... looks like a dunkin donuts type place ?

Yes..it's a coffee shop that started in Canada and is spreading into the Northeast and beyond. They make great coffee and they're much cheaper than Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks!

They sell alot more than coffee also! Tea, hot chocolate, lattes, etc etc. Also, sandwiches, soup, muffins, and of course, donuts!

I haven't won anything in a year or two. I remember when they first started, you could win on small cups. Now it's a large or xtr large to win a coffee or muffin.

I do recall a friend winning a BMX bike in a local Tims - not sure if it was part of the roll up the rim campaign.

Lol, i've only had one so far..

And I won the chance to play again.. hehe

Back