Applying lipstick without using a mirror

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • Using a fingertip on the non-lipstick-wielding hand as a guide, position the tip of the lipstick on the center of your mouth's bow.
  • Draw half a heart from the bow to the edge of your mouth. At the same time, trace the top line of your lip with your fingertip to shield from wobbles.
  • Use the same fingertip to mark the center of your lower lip and to use as your guide.
  • Sweep the color to each corner of your mouth. Don't rub your lips together; you'll only smear the color.
Source

Cool tip! I apply lighter lippies without mirror, and I've seen some girls able to apply pencil and bold lippie without mirror, too.

That last one would result in major clown mouth for me, though!

-b.

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool tip! I apply lighter lippies without mirror, and I've seen some girls able to apply pencil and bold lippie without mirror, too.
That last one would result in major clown mouth for me, though!

-b.

LOL me too!!! Light colours and glosses without a mirror only!

lol ! lipstick, no problem, lipgloss, i can manage. eyeliner ? only if i want to line my cheeks !
rotfl.gif

it's very impossible that i don't have a mirror with me at all times lol~ i'll even use the back of a spoon if necessary XD

lip gloss and balm is fine but lip stick i need the mirror rofl

I can do lipstick touch ups without a mirror, but starting from scratch or anything else, forget it lol

You girls amaze me. I don't even like putting on gloss without a mirror.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif You girls amaze me. I don't even like putting on gloss without a mirror. Amen to that! I NEED a mirror LOL!

I always carry a small magnigying mirror in my purse... No way could I put anything on without it.. I'd have lipstick up my nose and on my ears!! Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always carry a small magnigying mirror in my purse... No way could I put anything on without it.. I'd have lipstick up my nose and on my ears!! Lol Without the mirror that I carry in mu purse I would have the reddest teeth around ! Beyonce - Nearsighted Old Lesbian Dame !
love5.gif

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif Without the mirror that I carry in mu purse I would have the reddest teeth around ! Beyonce - Nearsighted Old Lesbian Dame !
love5.gif
Haha!

Back