Whole Food Feeder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used this?

wholefoodfeeder.jpg

My daughter absolutely loves it! It's a whole food feeder that you can put whole foods in, and as the baby chews on it, the food is ground through the mesh part so the baby won'e choke. It's great. I put apples, grapes and whole pieces of banana in it. You can also boil a sweet potato and put that in it (cooled of course). The package even says you can put chicken in it, but I'm not sure how well that would come through.

Anyway, I recommend it!!

They look great! I had one for my son, but he had most (closer to all) of his teeth between 6-8 months. So he didn't really need it. If I would've saw it earlier, I would have tried it then... would've worked better. I plan on buying a few for my little girl due in May.

That's a nice idea, and really practical to the parents - instead of having to do a mesh with a processor, the kid mashes the food
smile.gif

That seems really weird to me....Kids dont mind having that weird mesh thing in there mouth?

Originally Posted by Angels_Decay /img/forum/go_quote.gif That seems really weird to me....Kids dont mind having that weird mesh thing in there mouth? My daughter loves it. I think it feels good on her gums, and it eliminates the risk of choking since the food is ground so small. It's great when you need a snack quick and don't have the time to make your own baby food (especially when you have a demanding 4 year old).

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif that was the most messy thing we ever owned... hahaha It IS messy, but that's why she wears a bib and sits in her high chair with it. If you take precautions, it's not that bad. Just have a wet rag ready when he/she's done!

the idea seems a bit primative to me........I take it you have 2 kids, this is not the 4yr old using this?

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif the idea seems a bit primative to me........I take it you have 2 kids, this is not the 4yr old using this? Yeah it's her baby that uses it! I think she's 8 months or so! I could be wrong!
It's looks kinda cool! I'll have to check it out for my little guy!

ohhh alexa used to loveee that thing! shes 17 months now but when she first started to eat fruits i used to cut up a banana and pop it in.. and she just went to work lol.. i highly reccomend it!

Latest posts

Back