Some new pics of my fiancé and I

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
these are all from recent stay in san diego. I didn´t even take many pictures, but here are some for you guys.

Kopievons003.jpg

Kopievons028.jpg

Kopievons037.jpg

Kopievons027.jpg

i love the last one cause he can actually cook and loves to do so *gasp*. And you can tell in this one that he has bulked up a lot, he´s almost at 200 pounds now. Muscles=sexy!!!

i love this man so much it drives me crazy. After not seeing him for an entire year and then spending 3 wonderful weeks together we are now more in love than ever...if i wasn´t still in med school in Austria we would have probably gotten married right then and there
love5.gif

Aww...you two are both hotties! You look so cute together! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with him!!!
smile.gif

yes that is one HOT couple hehe

Hope u get married and live together soon

You both are gorgeous Andi!! Too bad you can't transfer to a Med school in the states... Glad you had a good time and hopefully you'll be together permanently soon!

Aww, great pictures! I agree, it's too bad that you can't transfer schools to be closer to him. There's quite a few med. schools in southern California I think.

Aww... It must be such a great feeling to be with the guy you love after not seeing him for a whole year. I'm so happy for you! Yeah, you both are soo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Ive always wondered how you get that glow on your cheek. Great pictures, btw!

Those are great pictures - you guys make a very attractive couple. Love the dog too.

You guys are a good looking couple....your children will be heartbreakers. I know its not easy to be apart for so long but it is worth it....like the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Originally Posted by SweetLatina /img/forum/go_quote.gif You guys are a good looking couple....your children will be heartbreakers. I know its not easy to be apart for so long but it is worth it....like the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thank you! that saying is so true, i realize how much I appreciate him because we can´t always be together. but still, long distance relationships aren´t easy on the heart

Hi Andi:

The pix are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Are you in your final year of med school?

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Andi:
The pix are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Are you in your final year of med school?

thanks. I`m in my 5th year right now (6 total) so thank god the end is not too far in the future lol

I agree with Shaundra.....you are both hotties!!!! I hope you guys get to see eachother soon!!!

Aw, you guys look so good together.

I'm really happy you finally got to be together, and can't wait for you two crazy love birds to get hitch.

He does look bigger. Woop, go Anders!

You Guys Are Smoking Hot!!! Giving the Pitt-Jolie's a run for their money!

Back