Talk about crappy!!!! Would you wear this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham and Uma Thurman have already picked up a pair of those high heels.

003shoesDM_468x320.jpg

So we're talking about the latest hype among celebrities. These high heel shoes were designed by Briton Antonio Berardi and I don't even know if they should be called high "heels" cause they've got no d@mn heels.

Linconshire, UK based Antonio Berardi says that by walking in these shoes you are basically on your tiptoes the whole time which makes you look "dainty". Dainty my a$$. This would be such work out for your calves, your legs would faint within minutes. You have absolutely no support for your heels there, you have to do ballet dancer prima ballerina as you walk.

A pair of this fanciness goes for £1,800, which translates to some $3600. They are 5 and a half inch high with a solid platform. Would you hit it? Would you wear it?

On the other hand, the neutral silver coloring of the shoes would make it very universal and you could wear it with pretty much any outfit. You could wear it when you go shopping, you could wear it to work, you could wear it to a party... Everyone will admire you and you are guaranteed to grab attention, but your feet will die real quickly and you're gonna end up falling on your ass sooner or later regardless of how hard you try.

003shoes1DM_228x688.jpg

I found this on the web!!

LOL thats just plain stupid. And I dont think it look dainty because here feel lool like little clubs or somthing ....Weird... and lame...And wtf how are you supodes to like run away if some creepy guy is trying to like kill and rape you!!!! All for the name of fashion i guess....

Look At How Red The Soles Of Her Feet And Toes Are!! You Know They're Killing Her!!!

if you look at the picture super fast it looks like a piece of her feet are chopped off, very attractive.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif if you look at the picture super fast it looks like a piece of her feet are chopped off, very attractive. Man! I dont see it...LOL wish i did that sounds whicked funny!
sheep.gif

Those are the dumbest looking shoes I have ever seen. If she tries to lean back she'll fall on her ass.

Fugly, and not just that but totally impractical, no heels? then why are they called heels, when your feet get tired they rest on your heels so how is this gonna work if they get tired? gonna fall back if you try, bah.

they look like a bit too much hard work for my liking!

And i'm not liking the whole "Back to the future II" vibe i'm getting from them.

Holy crap those are ugly!! And ya can't reall call them high heels because they don't have heels!!

Back