"I was fiending" clothes and makeup haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm not really supposed to be spending money right now, but when I got my haircut I couldn't really pass up the opportunity to browse in the mall.

I ended up with a shirt, cardigan, and necklace from forever 21. I don't usually like animal print but liked the way the cardigan fit so I got it.

f21-1.jpg

cardigan-1.jpg

I also picked up some trouser jeans at american eagle (hey they were on clearance!)

And makeup I bought recently: 3 pigments from taylormade minerals (awesome color payoff and such pretty colors too! the white looking one actually reflects a light green shimmer), revlon colorstay concealer ($3 at biglots), and I got some emu oil from lure beauty to help heal my new industrial ear piercing I got last week.

taylormade-1.jpg

I just put some emu oil on the piercing (thats why my ear looks all shiny), its really soothing. I can't wait til I'm able to change the jewelry to a shorter bar!

industrial-1.jpg

And because its impossible to pass up a sale at cherry culture, I got 3 NYX Candy glitter liners- 2 gold (one for me, and one for my best friend), and 1 dark green.

Not I'm off to hide my purchases from the fiance, lol

Nice haul!! Good luck hiding the styff from the fiance. I cant get anything new in my wardrobe without hubby noticing. I guess I should be glad he pays such good attention to me...lol

Great haul lady! You and Big Lots, haha. Maybe you should get a part-time gig there for the discount!

Latest posts

Back