Blush Colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What Mineral Company and Name of Blush that you love, I am looking for some new blush colors and curious what everyone else loves~~

My fave blushes thus far are from Lumiere. I absolutely adore Flushed, Hibiscus, Neutral Pink, Spiced Apple and Fresh Roses. For some reason I find that the Lumiere blushes show up better on my skin then any other company I've tried so far.

EDM's apple looks really nice on me. I like Silk Natural's Siren, but it's more of an all over face color than a blush. I like Lumiere's Apricot, but it doesn't show up well on my skin AT ALL. Bare Escentual's beauty, flower, glee. Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink or Peony.

I love Silk Naturals' Flirt for that 'just came in from the cold' kind of flush, and Climax is great - Nars O semi-dupe, but better, because it has just that hint of plum in it. Both of them are pretty much universal, but since they're fairly sheer they might not show up if you have really dark skin - some of the new ones are more formulated for women of colour, though, and those will be available in a couple of weeks.

And not to forget The She Space's Last Tango (soft raspberry pink), and Personal Best (sort of a mauvey pink, and absolutely gorgeous).

Lumiere's Spiced Apple is the only red blush I can wear (I'm uber pale), and unlike a lot of theirs, it really does work on cool skin as well as warm - it seems to look good on just about everyone and doesn't produce the dreaded clown-cheek look.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif EDM's apple looks really nice on me. I like Silk Natural's Siren, but it's more of an all over face color than a blush. I like Lumiere's Apricot, but it doesn't show up well on my skin AT ALL. Bare Escentual's beauty, flower, glee. Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink or Peony. I have the same issue with Lumiere's Poppy. It's such a pretty colourl, but it just doesn't show up on me! Lurebeauty's Apple Taffy blush is gorgeous - I wouldn't have picked it if it hadn't been for the reviews.

I love Everyday Minerals Waffle Cone and Nick Nack blushes. They are goof-proof and very flattering on most women. EM's Weekend Getaway and Email Me are very nice also.

Lily Lolo cupcake (daily blush), Sweet cheeks (this one is a light peachy and sparkly blush i love for summer). Ocean Mist Mermaid's kiss.

EDM's Waffle Cone and Tea Time are lovely in the non-pink category, if your into pinker colors Nick Nack and Plum Dust are really pretty.

i like the following---

edm's siesta (peach)

coastal scents' sassy

be's flowers and kiss

Hi, I am looking for the replacement of edm's siesta, any one can give me some idea?

I haven't tried that many mmu blushes, but I absolutely love Everyday Minerals' "Apple" blush and Lumiere Cosmetics' "Wild Rose" blush. I also like J. Lynne Cosmetics blushes. I currently have Adore, Cha Cha, Samba and Soulmate. I think Soulmate is my favorite.

i love dreamworld in ciara blush and be glee, as well as edm sunday brunch

i like silk naturals' climax.
yess.gif

Originally Posted by nicknack /img/forum/go_quote.gif My fave blushes thus far are from Lumiere. I absolutely adore Flushed, Hibiscus, Neutral Pink, Spiced Apple and Fresh Roses. For some reason I find that the Lumiere blushes show up better on my skin then any other company I've tried so far.
I second that brand and colors!

I love EDM's pink ribbon, apple, waffle cone, theme park, walkee talkee, corner office....the list goes on lol! EDM's blushes last forever which is why i like them

I love EDM in 'DVR Saturday' and 'Waffle Cone' - most of the other ones I tried didn't show up one me.

Back