I'm back! (Remember me?)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please, oh please, tell me you remember me! I haven't logged in since OCTOBER! Is that sick or what???

I was working seven jobs from home and making great money, but my husband's job transferred so we moved to Florida in December. I have spent the last several months working my tushy off, then getting my house packed, then getting my kids settled in school, and attempted to unpack, and working through the process of buying a house, but dang it! I miss you girls here at MuT!!!!!!

On the bright side, I have an Ulta store only 45 minutes away from me! I am sooooooo excited!!

So, can I come back? I am officially a SAHM now so I am online again instead of working like I did back in the fall!

Sherry!!! it's awesome to see you! totally missed your posts!

definitely glad to see you back, and of course we remember you!

Hey Sherry! Welcome back!
smile.gif

Hi Sherry!!! Sounds like things are going well for you. Maybe you would like to share some of your working from home tips?

Of course we remember you!!!!! Welcome back sweetie!!! We've missed you!!!!

OMG Sherry, long time no see! i was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing and where you went lol

So glad to have you back!

Welcome back Sherry! I would love to know more about what you were doing from home too! Please!! LOL

Great to see you back Sherry! Looking forward to more of your fabulous tuts!

Latest posts

Back