Croc Overload!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
kellytaylors1.jpg

sleepyhead.gif

no one over 5 should be wearing crocs unless they are in the garden, gardening.

They're an abomination on the fashion industry! LOL

Totally agree!!!!

like we took fashion back a notch. by just existing...

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif no one over 5 should be wearing crocs unless they are in the garden, gardening.

Oh Jennie, what would your 90210 friends think?? I wonder if she's a spokeswoman for them or something!

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HOLY CRAP! I used to have the biggest crush on that guy. He is a hottie.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif no one over 5 should be wearing crocs unless they are in the garden, gardening.

I second or third that!!!!

Or in the surgical ward (i've seen many people with them - probably they're comfy)

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Jennie, what would your 90210 friends think?? I wonder if she's a spokeswoman for them or something! I know! I was wondering if this was an ad or something...???

He doesn't look to happy to be in those crocs, lol. I wonder if it's an ad to?

i'm so happy i'm not alone! lol~

Hahaha, I agree!! I wonder who even thought up something so hideous?!

I remember the first time I saw a pair of crocs i thought it was a joke and almost died when my friend told me the shoe shop she works in cant get them in quick enough and is making a fortune from selling them!

but i confess i have a white pair lol. only wore them for working in the hospital though and wouldnt be seen dead wearing them in public!

I don't understand why anyone would want to wear them. They're so ugly, and they don't look comfortable at all... I don't get it.
kopfkratz.gif

Back